Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182
Results 1,811 to 1,814 of 1814

Thread: Star Wars Rebels - General TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
    Thanks, I'm actually getting a lot of feedback from others over that.
    Good or bad feedback?
    G
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    The more I think about this show...the more I realize how bad it ended up being.

It had pretty exciting moments (mainly season premiere, mid season finale, finale) but tons of nonsense filler. The last season just went so far off the rails. I'm hoping the time travel/multiverse/dimensional stuff can maybe rewrite or retcon parts of TLJ and also explore Unknown Regions and Snoke.

I disliked how they tried to fit Lando, Leia and the Droids in but I thought they did a fine job with Maul, Vader, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. Rex was fun but he's not that random soldier. Making Thrawn canon was done nicely. The stupid Inquisitors and those spinning Lightsaber things really irked me.
    You summed up the show rather nicely.
    Y

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Good or bad feedback?
    G
    ALL good......
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
    ALL good......
    Glad to hear it.

Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182