Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair 2014 - February 16-19

I am hoping we see some OT Imperial troop builders ie TIE Pilot, Death Star fodder etc

I'd also like to see (and this is more just like wish list dream item) a MS Darth Revan/Darth Malak set **ducks flying debris**

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Not trying to start anything, but what's wrong with the POTF2 X-Wing for smaller scale?
    there's nothing wrong with the POTF2 scale X-Wing...if I'm not mistaken it's the same mold as the classic Kenner X-Wing just that they changed the laser sound from the original and made it more detailed with the paint apps and weathering. i just don't want to see an all new smaller scale ship like the Class II fighters. I'd rather see Hasbro tackle all new ships in that scale like the Z-95 Headhunter.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I’m very curious what we will see. Hasbro already sent out the “save the date” so the collectors event will again be the Saturday before the show, but normally by now something leaks. My guess is next week something may leak out as they finalize the presentation. I think it’s going to heavy on Rebels and possibly some new Disney merge type products. I think we will see the next 2-3 waves for the 6” Black Series and the next 3-4 waves for the 3 3/4, along with Saga Legends and of course Angry Birds. I would image we will also get some new role playing items and at least 1 or 2 of the gimmick kid items (like the Ani to Vader last year) – It’s getting close!
    Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors

Quote Originally Posted by GGC View Post
    and of course Angry Birds.
    Ugh, I'm betting that Hasbro's presentation will be 90% devoted to Angry Birds, so there will be very little for collectors to get excited about.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

The POTF2/Kenner X-Wing has it's charm, but it looks pretty dated now. I would be very interested myself to see what they would come up with for smaller, cheaper, realistically-sculpted OT fighters in this line: X-Wing, TIE, A-Wing, Y-WING...
    back from the netherworld

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Ugh, I'm betting that Hasbro's presentation will be 90% devoted to Angry Birds, so there will be very little for collectors to get excited about.
    That will still beat the 40 mins we had of My Little Pony last year!
    Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors

Quote Originally Posted by Snaggletooth View Post
    The POTF2/Kenner X-Wing has it's charm, but it looks pretty dated now. I would be very interested myself to see what they would come up with for smaller, cheaper, realistically-sculpted OT fighters in this line: X-Wing, TIE, A-Wing, Y-WING...
    The X-Wing and TIE would be great in themselves, A-Wing and Y-Wing... be still my heart! Especially at the $20 price point.
    I am Indy!

I still like it, I remember being amazed at the weathering on it. Wish the R2-D2 looked better, but other than that...

Please we don't need any of this crap, its a waste of Hasbros resources. The small Jango Fett Slave 1 was deplorable!

I'd rather the money be pumped into something more desirable and meaningful like playsets or a never before seen Jabbas Sail Barge.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    i'd love to see perhaps Wave 4-6 of the 6" line, waves 1-2 of the Rebels line, and waves 3-5 of the Mission Series/Legends line. I'd also love to see if Vintage is coming back to the SW line and if there is a wave after the upcoming Dagobah Luke/Snowtrooper Commander wave.

I'd really be happy if Hasbro showed us an all new SA version of Princess Leia Bespin Escape, Ewok Dress, Yavin Ceremony and perhaps a nod to the EU with The Force Unleashed I Teenager Leia and either an all new SA sculpt of Dark Empire Leia, or a SA Jedi Knight Leia from The New Jedi Order.

I'd also love to see perhaps a prototype packaging sample for Star Wars Episode VII merchandise.
    Hell yeah.

I want a super articulated version of Princess Leia Bespin Escape, Ewok Dress and Yavin Ceremony. Anything Leia is good.

Can't believe that fricken Hasbro still haven't made modern super articulated figures of the above Leia figures. Its totally pathetic really.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast