Page 417 of 417 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417
Results 4,161 to 4,166 of 4166

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

I recently bought the NECA Alien Resurrection xeno. It cost me $25. It stands about 8" tall and has like 30 points of articulation. There isn't a chance in hell I'd spend 7 bucks less for Aliens figures that are 3.75" and have only 5 POA.

Now I see what everyone was talking about, not only are new figures $18 but also they bumped up the price on older ones too. I thought it was only the recent releases like Pee Wee. I wanted to go back and order some older figures but now they have made me reconsider ordering direct, when BBTS is cheaper.
    That said, I did do a direct Super7 order the NYCC exclusives: MOTU figures, beat up Rocky and Drago, and a GITD Emil from Robocop, just because he looks more radioactive. These are not available elsewhere so I ignored the increased price point. Anyway I hadnt seen anyone mention they were available on the forum yet so there you go. 3 Robocop figures, 2 Rocky figures, and 3 MOTU figures, all from the NYCC 2019. More remaining con exclusives are being posted later today also, Japanese vinyls, around Noon PST.

Honestly I think this is one of those times where every one of us should email Super 7 and let them know that the price change is going to change the way we collect their line. If they hear it from enough people maybe they'll reconsider or adjust to a smaller increase.

Big Bad Toy Store has $4.00 flat rate shipping so that could help some too.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper View Post
    Big Bad Toy Store has $4.00 flat rate shipping so that could help some too.
    EE offers free on orders over $79... which is what I'm going to move to for waves like Pee-Wee. So I'll spend $3 extra for each of the 6 figures, but I'll save probably $13 or $14 in shipping. My cost will go up a little, but Super 7 will barely make anything. I don't know what a wholesale price is but when I ordered direct from them they got all $15 per figure, now they'll get whatever EE pays them for them. I bet that with a price of $18 online, EE is paying less than $15 each for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    EE offers free on orders over $79... which is what I'm going to move to for waves like Pee-Wee. So I'll spend $3 extra for each of the 6 figures, but I'll save probably $13 or $14 in shipping. My cost will go up a little, but Super 7 will barely make anything. I don't know what a wholesale price is but when I ordered direct from them they got all $15 per figure, now they'll get whatever EE pays them for them. I bet that with a price of $18 online, EE is paying less than $15 each for them.

That sounds like the way to go. BBTS would probably be cheaper for orders below $79.00.

Thanks for the info on the free shipping at EE.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Page 417 of 417 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417