Page 413 of 417 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4167

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Odd question: are the ReAction figures about the same size as vintage Kenner Star Wars? I got several of the ReAction horror figures for my nephew. He, unfortunately, lost the Michael Myers knife during a move and I wanted to make him a new one. Want it to be a surprise gift, but not exactly sure how big to make it. Was thinking of just making it fit a Star Wars figure's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by comicalUser View Post
    Odd question: are the ReAction figures about the same size as vintage Kenner Star Wars? I got several of the ReAction horror figures for my nephew. He, unfortunately, lost the Michael Myers knife during a move and I wanted to make him a new one. Want it to be a surprise gift, but not exactly sure how big to make it. Was thinking of just making it fit a Star Wars figure's hand.
    hat will work. I would also check out dollar stores. Some army figures come with knives.
    T

Here's a shot of Maria next to the McQuarrie concept C-3PO and the Rebels animated C-3PO:

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    hat will work. I would also check out dollar stores. Some army figures come with knives.
    T
    hanks for the info. Also (not) "good" to see the issue with the first letter of a Reply going to the second line is not just me!)
    T

Never thought of dollar store possibilities. I appreciate the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    ugh... I’ve been enjoying collecting these but $18 to $20 for repaints and glow in the dark versions of the same figures over and over and over again might be my breaking point.

I wonder if the price increase might be tariff related?
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Crystal figure order - a couple were being pushed out to possibly November. I immediately zipped to the local FYE, and picked up the missing figures ($12 each), luckily they had a few left, including the two I needed to complete a set. I don't think I have a favorite - they are all expertly sculpted. The Hunter is just on another level though. Seems like a number of stores have sold out of them, and many online retailers have switched to back-ordered status. I also picked up the FYE exclusive Deet POP, which glows in the dark (normally $15, on sale for $10). She also has wings, which the regular version does not. The baby Nurlock, is just as much a draw as Deet - I love these bonuses that come with some POPs. I far prefer the action figures over POPs, but its the Dark Crystal! I bought all the figures, but I don't think I'll buy all the POPs, unless I dedicate another room to my collection, lol...
    Last edited by darth_sidious; 09-22-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper View Post
    I wonder if the price increase might be tariff related?
    I thought it might be, but then why are some new figures $15, some are $18, and some are $20...also if it was as simple as blaming the trade war, Id think Bryan Flynn would be doing so at every chance.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 09-22-2019 at 10:21 PM.

It's the licenses. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I thought it might be, but then why are some new figures $15, some are $18, and some are $20...also if it was as simple as blaming the trade war, I’d think Bryan Flynn would be doing so at every chance.
    The Tariffs were pushed back till later in the year so aren't affecting prices yet. With an election coming up next year, it is likely they'll be delayed some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    The Tariffs were pushed back till later in the year so aren't affecting prices yet. With an election coming up next year, it is likely they'll be delayed some more.
    I was under the impression that only some of the tariffs were pushed, I know they were on electronics, but I don't think they were on everything.

Page 413 of 417 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415 ... LastLast