Page 412 of 417 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4166

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Super7 posted pictures and details on the Pee-Wee's Playhouse figures on their facebook page. They're nicely done, not my cup of tea; but credit where its due, this is I feel a pretty clever idea, the cardbacks all have sections of the Playhouse on the back. So you cut them together for a Playhouse dio. Clever way to get people to buy the whole wave. If they're that dedicated to Pee-Wee that is.
    That's interesting, but it just makes me want to go back and collect all those excellent action figures and the actual playhouse. What a fantastic and forgotten toy line!
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    That's interesting, but it just makes me want to go back and collect all those excellent action figures and the actual playhouse. What a fantastic and forgotten toy line!
    Yeah the Matchbox line was very well done. They've commanded a respectable price the last couple of years though.

I'm really into the Robocop figure but not for $14.99. I feel like these figures are barely worth $10, I probably won't be buying anymore of them.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Its the licences they go after driving the prices up. Instead of cost per line they are spreading it out. 15 is crazy. I am a big metal guy, but after seeing King Diamond and Slayer figures in the shop at 17 dollars each, and Misfits endless variants it scared. Me away from the line. 6 bucks more and i can get something way better. At 10 id collect em all.
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 09-18-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Good-ish news for Canucks. EB Games has the Dark Crystal figures in their system. They don't have a price or sku yet though. I was told by an employee that EB devotes its effort into Fan Expo and it takes a month or so for things to be updated afterwards.
    This is the only nibble I have gotten so far beyond Amazon (with the same seller also on Ebay).

Looks like maybe Super 7 sorted out their shipping problems. I ordered the glow-in-the-dark band mascots and the latest in the Fiend-Rainbow yesterday and got a shipping notice same day.

New York Comic Con exclusives. $18.00 each, some higher.

https://super7.com/blogs/news/super7-at-nycc-2019
    Last edited by RebelTrooper; 09-19-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Thanks both of you.
    Amazon.ca doesn't list them yet. We might not get them. I hope we do. I had to get a couple of scummers to help me out with the last ones. As much as I really appreciated the help, they wound up being expensive with shipping and conversion.

Amazon.com has the Silk Spitters, Deet and Argura for $9.88. I would think that the Spinner figure would be the one people would buy multiples of.
    These work out to $20 a figure for me. I think I will wait til next week to see if I can get them in Canada.

On another note, an Ebay seller has a bunch of Reaction figures, including exclusives for $5-6. There were some cool Aliens and other things. I got an extra Metaluna Mutant, Misfits and Redwolf. I restrained myself from getting more. The translucent Alien figures and getting an extra Nosferatu, Maria, and a couple more Metaluna Mutants were very tempting.
    Thanks for posting this, I ordered a Maria robot and received it today. Oddly enough the deco looks perfectly fine. This figure certainly could fit in with Kenner era SW figures, though its made of brittle plastic compared to the softer type that Kenner used. As soon as this figure was announced, I thought it could pass for a McQuarrie concept figure. They're a great novelty, but not something I'd pay $15 for - and with shipping, they're usually $20 on ebay. For $6 though, why not. Interestingly, ebay charged me tax for a Chinese import!

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Thanks for posting this, I ordered a Maria robot and received it today. Oddly enough the deco looks perfectly fine. This figure certainly could fit in with Kenner era SW figures, though its made of brittle plastic compared to the softer type that Kenner used. As soon as this figure was announced, I thought it could pass for a McQuarrie concept figure. They're a great novelty, but not something I'd pay $15 for - and with shipping, they're usually $20 on ebay. For $6 though, why not. Interestingly, ebay charged me tax for a Chinese import!
    Glad I could help. $7-8 bucks is a fair price for these things IMO.
    I am sorely tempted to buy multiple Marias and repaint them.

I got Rian and DDT in the mail today. If the price goes down then I want another of her so I can cast her bald head to make more Gelflings.
    Last edited by Utinniii; 09-20-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper View Post
    New York Comic Con exclusives. $18.00 each, some higher.

https://super7.com/blogs/news/super7-at-nycc-2019
    ugh... I’ve been enjoying collecting these but $18 to $20 for repaints and glow in the dark versions of the same figures over and over and over again might be my breaking point.

Page 412 of 417 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414 ... LastLast