Page 411 of 417 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4167

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Amazon.ca has finally listed them for $16.50 including shipping, (spider is $19) but they are coming from the states and IDK if there will be import duties on top of that.

I think I will wait a bit.

There are a bunch of new ReAction figures up for preorder at BBTS, but they’re all $17.99... has anyone heard any rumblings about a price hike? $18 each is extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    There are a bunch of new ReAction figures up for preorder at BBTS, but they’re all $17.99... has anyone heard any rumblings about a price hike? $18 each is extreme.
    Very sad even with the price hike they can't afford pictures of the actual product
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Is Aughra HTF, or are scalpers being scalpers. I understand if they want to charge a bit more for the Spitter since it is bigger but IDK if Aughra weights significantly more to justify the cost.

Aughra is the same price as the others, I think they balanced the wave by having three small figures, and three large, to hit the $12 pricepoint (at least in the US). I believe a case has two of each, at least that's what I've spotted at a store. My Aughra hasn't arrived though, so I'm not sure how hefty she is, though I imagine her bottom half is hollow. My Rian and Hup showed up, so that makes three for me thus far - word of caution, Hup's knees feel painted shut, so be careful not to snap one of his legs off!

As for the prices of Reaction figures - I thought $15 was really pushing it, but $18 is ridiculous for a simply sculpted 5 POA figure. Oddly enough, the Dark Crystal Resistance figures have more POA, and are at a lower pricepoint - perhaps they were produced in larger numbers to make up for the price difference. Some of the Reaction figures might be limited runs, because demand isnt high.
    Last edited by darth_sidious; 09-14-2019 at 12:53 PM.

honestly, I have't bought a ReAction figure since they went up from $10. These are atrociously priced anymore, I won't ever buy one again if they keep up this crap. The charm is over for me personally. The only ones I even want are the Aliens ones, which they had previewed the Marines and they are nowhere to be found or haven't even been released yet. But they can make 15 Misfits figures? I get it's one mold, but come on. These are just getting lame at this point.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Toywiz has the Aliens figures up for pre-order with a March release date so they are apparently still going to be released but not for a while yet.
    Last edited by RebelTrooper; 09-16-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Super7 posted pictures and details on the Pee-Wee's Playhouse figures on their facebook page. They're nicely done, not my cup of tea; but credit where its due, this is I feel a pretty clever idea, the cardbacks all have sections of the Playhouse on the back. So you cut them together for a Playhouse dio. Clever way to get people to buy the whole wave. If they're that dedicated to Pee-Wee that is.

Wasn't Pee-Wee going to reboot the series?
    I was never really into the show but I did enjoy the movies and think of him whenever I hear "egg salad".

They did a Netflix special/movie type deal. It was ok, not particularly memorable but not bad.
    I'm not sure if that was them testing the waters, or what the deal was. But I also had heard grumblings of a reboot, originally.
    Last edited by DarthPete; 09-17-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Page 411 of 417 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413 ... LastLast