Page 407 of 412 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4117

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Shoot I dont see it in the package nor is it in his arm slot. Is that how he shipped? With it in the slot? I already sent an email to Super7. Not expecting much since he is now sold out.

Apologies for being slightly off topic but I just bought 2 Stranger Things squeezable Dart tadpoles for a buck each at Dollarama so I'm sure other stores will have them cheap as well. I think they make half decent background aliens or "dogs" to eat the 3.75 figures.
    One could also switch out Santa with a Demogorgon and the reindeer with these for a festive holiday sled display.

are Ghost and Jon Snow from the Funko 3.75" line really that rare? They go for a mint on eBay apparently - I just want to finish my wall playset display.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    are Ghost and Jon Snow from the Funko 3.75" line really that rare? They go for a mint on eBay apparently - I just want to finish my wall playset display.
    I sold a complete set maybe two years ago including the play set and got about $90.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I sold a complete set maybe two years ago including the play set and got about $90.
    It's just crazy to me - people complained left and right about how crappy the likenesses were compared to the look of the promo shots and yet here they are going for ridiculous prices online. You'd think people couldn't GIVE these figures away, but no, they are overly expensive on the secondary market. Someone please explain this!
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    It's just crazy to me - people complained left and right about how crappy the likenesses were compared to the look of the promo shots and yet here they are going for ridiculous prices online. You'd think people couldn't GIVE these figures away, but no, they are overly expensive on the secondary market. Someone please explain this!
    I'm with you... I was one of the people complaining about the likenesses... hell, I post this photo every time it comes up because I still can't believe how bad they were.

I bought them because I thought a robust GOT 3.75" line would be an amazing idea, with tons of potential for multiple waves. Instead Funko cranked out one uninspiring wave of horrible looking figures and stopped. Total missed opportunity.

I know it's more expensive, but Super 7 > Funko for action figures.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 08-23-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Nice shot! I didn't realize they'd made so many variants of the Misfits figure already.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Nice shot! I didn't realize they'd made so many variants of the Misfits figure already.
    Quite honestly it's getting a little ridiculous... The new three are based on the colors of vinyl they pressed back in the day for Walk Among us. I hope they stop soon, but something tells me they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Quite honestly it's getting a little ridiculous... The new three are based on the colors of vinyl they pressed back in the day for Walk Among us. I hope they stop soon, but something tells me they won't.
    It's definitely getting out of hand. They're preying on my OCD!

Page 407 of 412 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409 ... LastLast