Page 398 of 402 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4012

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Quote Originally Posted by jabbabon View Post
    The reds not as transparent as purple but light definitely passes through it.
    Thanks for the info!
    Nothing, I'm all right!

I finally got a Maria. I gave her a brown wash to bring out her details.

received the 2 Teen Wolf figures on Saturday. they look cool but the sculpt looks more like Teen Wolf 2 to me.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Picked up both the teen wolf figures, the Ape Hunter figure from POTA and a blind box xenomorph. They arrived this week but I'm waiting until my birthday to open them.

Also I was all set to pass on the Rocky IV figures... until I saw them carded. The card art is OUTSTANDING, specifically Apollo Creed's.

I went back through my stashed ReAction figures and found that Hammerhead Xenomorph, and one other bloody variant that I missed the first round. So, it's all the ones in that photo, plus the prototype, plus the Starry and Clear versions, plus these two:

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Here's what I have... I don't have the SDCC Prototype version, or the Starry and Clear versions that came in the mystery eggs. Someone can let me know if I'm missing any others, but I don't think I am.

the next wave of She-Ra figures are up on Super7.com. just ordered the complete wave. also received my Motorhead and Jerry Only figures yesterday
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp

Just got that email... do we know if the She-Ra and Hordak are the same as the 2-Pack from last year? Looking at the photos they appear the same, but it's tough to tell if the colors match exactly...

Edit: They are the same...
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 06-26-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Just plunked down a small fortune for MOTU, Rocky IV, and Ghosts 'n' Goblins. I hope there aren't as many SDCC Exclusives at there were last year... between all the stuff I just ordered, the new Misfits wave, the Teen Wolf Figures, and War Pig and Jerry, I'm overdoing it a little this month. Plus, I still need to get around to tackling the Iron Maiden blind buys...
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 06-27-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Just received my Rocky Figures and the card art is a thing of beauty! the figures are ok. My clear favorites are Apollo and the Robot. The training Rocky makes a great background character and the Drago/Rocky boxing figures are ok. I think these figures could have used some additional articulation (especially the boxing version of Rocky, Apollo and Drago) just to be able to pose them better and be able to have them posed as if they were boxing. I also wish they gave us an accessory of Rocky's Championship Belt (I know it wasn't in the movie but still it would have been a nice touch and make for more playability)

with all that being said I want Super 7 to give us the following from the Rocky series of movies:

Thunderlips the Ultimate Male - I really want a 3.75" Hulk Hogan figure in all his glory
    Clubber Lang - again we need an awesome Mr. T figure to battle Rocky
    Paulie - I mean we got the robot and Paulie was just a great well developed funny character
    Adrian - I'd definitely love to recreate the "Yo Adrian" scene
    Apollo Creed Rocky II - another great figure to have
    Mickey - another great figure and my favorite character from the Rocky movies.

Page 398 of 402 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400 ... LastLast