Page 380 of 380 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3800

Thread: Super7 & Funko - ReAction 3 3/4" Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp_Head View Post
    Yes I will post the pics. I used to be a major KRULL memorabilia collector and amassed a large amount of photos from the internet. The images probably originally came from an auction long ago. I dont recall where I found the pics.

I was just doing some digging about Knickerbocker and discovered they were bought by Hasbro in November 1982, so these prototypes must have been made sometime that year, prior to the film's 1983 release. So I guess we can thank Hasbro for not going forward with them. ha.
    Thanks for posting this Zepp Head. I saw KRULL in the theater for my 11th birthday. This is the first I have ever heard that there were KRULL figures in the works. I love those cards and Slayers. I would have wanted them all and begged my father to get me multiple Slayers. Funko, Super7 or somebody needs to make these happen.
    Last edited by S3PO; 10-02-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S3PO View Post
    Thanks for posting this Zepp Head. I saw KRULL in the theater for my 11th birthday. This is the first I have ever heard that there were KRULL figures in the works. I love those cards and Slayers. I would have wanted them all and begged my father to get me multiple Slayers. Funko, Super7 or somebody needs to make these happen.
    I would have loved them too. Agreed!

Those sets are possibly the biggest reason I'm gonna miss TRU! Without them acquiring misc fodder is going to be nigh impossible now. TRU was a treasure trove of oddities for customs. Not to mention Funko figures, and all those other Companies. I don't know where I'm going to go for this stuff now.

There was a krull comic book probably in my archives somewhere. I believe it was movie based with an option to continue if successful
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Those sets are possibly the biggest reason I'm gonna miss TRU! Without them acquiring misc fodder is going to be nigh impossible now. TRU was a treasure trove of oddities for customs. Not to mention Funko figures, and all those other Companies. I don't know where I'm going to go for this stuff now.
    There are reports today that the trademark owners are going to ty to bring TRU back, stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Just a heads up, the new Alien and Hellboy figures are up on Super7's web store. Only in 3-packs though, I expect individually carded are coming in the near future.
    ordered mine.. can't wait for these to ship
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    There are reports today that the trademark owners are going to ty to bring TRU back, stay tuned.
    Yeah I've heard that. But unless you've learned your lesson, you're doomed to repeat the past.

Here's a couple in hand loose pics of the new Hellboy figures. I built this display back in May and it's been sitting woefully underpopulated until now.

Do the forest/lore folk glow in the dark? Yes, of course they do.

Those Ragnarok flags were at one point, 100% accurate, swastikas and all, but I filled them in black. Because A, yeah it felt a little weird making them. And B, not necessarily because they were inappropriate, but more they just drew the eye too much because there's three flags.

Gotta make a couple more frames for the Professor Broom pictures.

Couple thoughts:
    It's hard to tell but Hellboy is slightly more crimson than the first release. Which I dig. His details seem more pronounced as well.

Love Johann

There area a few paint issues, which for money, I've got to admit I'm annoyed about. There's two rub spots on Rasputin's beard, one on Kroenen's hat, one on one of the HB's shorts and a black spot on the other HB's torso. Not end of the world things, and it could be there was a bit of a rush for these to be done by NYCC (I was told by S7 these would be available late summer, so maybe they were running late), but again, even in the vintage aesthetic, these are premium priced for what they are, collector oriented figures.

Also I didn't take a picture of it, but Rasputin in particular almost seems hand painted, the bulk of the black on his robes, specifically inside the legs, but that could just be slightly rough tooling as that's an area almost never to see the light of day.

Kroenen could have used an accessory, even just a Luger. But ideally, Von Klempt in a jar. ;P

Any rate, nitpicky collector stuff aside, I love the Hellboy comic, and they're the only game in town for 3.75" comic styled. I'm happy to have them.

Bring on wave 3!

...and WILLOW.

Just saw the new Trailer for Glass. Would love a Mr. Glass, David Dunn, Wendell Crumb three pack from the movie. Too much fun!

Page 380 of 380 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380