Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (((Hell_Hawk's For Sale Thread)))

(((Hell_Hawk's FS Thread)))

Prices are in CAD. Paypal or E-Transfer only. Prices do not include shipping. At the buyers request I can send items loose to try and save on shipping (difference would be refunded back after items are shipped).

STAR WARS ITEMS

Black Series Orange Box Darth Maul, Anakin Skywalker, Boba Fett MIP - $230 for all three

Anakin has a ding on the top right corner. Otherwise all are in really good shape. Each come in a CGA acrylic case

Black Series X-Wing Pilot Luke Skywalker, Darth Maul Loose- $50 for the pair

Both are legit and in great condition. Both include all accessories.

Black Series Rebel Trooper- $50 for the pair

Both are brand new, never opened. Boxes are in great shape.

LEGO 9493 X-Wing Starfighter- $50

Assembled once and disassembled. Found it was missing a couple pieces, so I replaced them in different colors that are still set appropriate. So consider it 99% complete.

Thanks for looking. And please check out my signature for links to my other threads!
    Last edited by Hell_Hawk_33; 07-21-2019 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Title Change

PM's returned.

I have a lot of PMs to respond to and lots of shipping quotes to get, but I will get back to everyone today. Thank you for the patience.

Lots of pictures added, as well as some new items! No reasonable offer will be refused.

The only thing I have left is a bunch of loose basic action figures from the Power of the Force line and newer. I will most likely sell them all as a lot. Check back for an update on this.

All PMs returned.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast