"Even I get boarded sometimes.."

"Bosska!"

Carbon Freezing Chamber:

"You're being put into carbon freeze."

"I know"

"He's alive..and in perfect hibernation."

"The Force is with you, young Skywalker...but you are not a Jedi yet!"

Great pics.

Too bad when you go resell them, you can't claim they are from a smoke-free home.

Love the lighting by the way, how did you accomplish that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Great pics.

Too bad when you go resell them, you can't claim they are from a smoke-free home.

Love the lighting by the way, how did you accomplish that?
    Lol! Thanks Cyclone! Would you believe the light is a rear bicycle light, which can be seen in the bottom picture resting inside the Freezing Chamber, with a few augments ala 'LensFX'! Had a real blast fooling around taking these shots.

I think this is going to be it for my Rebels collection - apart from diminishing space, there's also a shortage of figures that are harder to find (No sign of Hera's A-Wing here, but it's not one that was on my list anyhow).

On the other hand, I got Darth Buffy on the left to stand unassisted. That's not nothing.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

here's my custom Governor Price action figure - used IJ Spalko head and Lt. Shan body from the comic pack. neck joint were the same for both figures so it's a simple swap.

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Isn't her rank different though? She's a Governor after all. I've never really taken the time to notice the difference.

Looks great though, probably one of the easiest customs ever!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Isn't her rank different though? She's a Governor after all. I've never really taken the time to notice the difference.

Looks great though, probably one of the easiest customs ever!
    yes. this is a LT. rank. Governor has 6 blue on top and than 3 red and 3 yellow on the bottom. I'm going to attempt to make a new rank badge for her in the coming weeks.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031