Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Saga Legends / Mission Series Collection - Picture Thread

and i'll spell "Seperately" correct on the final boxes!

Nice! Han looks great from this angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_S View Post
    Eddie - your pics are amazing man~!
    Anything else that comes along is redundant.

back from the netherworld

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Man, EddieU's post is a tough act to follow, but here's my lone photograph:
    Ha! I still use that Emperor too! For some reason he hasn't really been topped in the modern line. At least for me!

This thread inspired me to open up and display a bunch of my SL/MS figs. Thanks to all of you for that

And showing love to POTF2, Vintage Collection, Saga Legends, Mission Series, and Black Series

Recovering Army Builder

My Feedback thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1086040/#post18937454

Quote Originally Posted by minerjem View Post
    This thread inspired me to open up and display a bunch of my SL/MS figs. Thanks to all of you for that
    And showing love to POTF2, Vintage Collection, Saga Legends, Mission Series, and Black Series
    It feels like they put aside all of their articulation differences to come together and celebrate the good Admiral's "Man of the Year" award!

This is why I shouldn't keep toys on my desk when I have illustration deadlines!

EddieU - AWESOME work! Especially love the pics with the Kenner Cantina, Dewback, and Rancor!

Please post more pics when you have time!

Quote Originally Posted by BenShysa75 View Post
    EddieU - AWESOME work! Especially love the pics with the Kenner Cantina, Dewback, and Rancor!

Please post more pics when you have time!
    Thanks, Ben! I really wish there were some Hoth-based SL/MS figures, because the 2 feet of snow outside my windows feels like it's going to waste.

This Maul is particularly difficult to photograph - the face always turns out too dark.
    Could be the face that they've used a darker shade of red on the face, than the torso

Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

pop him on a dark background, should help a bit. But yeah, the dark head is a shame.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast