Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Saga Legends / Mission Series Collection - Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EddieU View Post
    Seeing anyone with a MS Stormtrooper ticks me off, seeing someone with two….

Watch your back.

I want this little slice of plastic perfection SO much!!!

Another GREAT pic Eddie. You're a vintage "it getter."

Thanks, man! I think all of us who dig these figures are vintage "it-getters" If you haven't seen them yet, check out TheRealDub's pics of the Alien ReAction figures--they look like they're straight out of a Kenner Toy Fair catalog!

Thanks, man! I think all of us who dig these figures are vintage "it-getters" If you haven't seen them yet, check out TheRealDub's pics of the Alien ReAction figures--they look like they're straight out of a Kenner Toy Fair catalog!
    damn, forgot the link: TheRealDub's Alien ReAction pics

Eddie U, you rock man! Those pictures are pure awesome! Thanks
    Stop lookin' at my sig

Eddie - your pics are amazing man~!
    Anything else that comes along is redundant.

Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_S View Post
    Eddie - your pics are amazing man~!
    Anything else that comes along is redundant.
    Thanks, Mike--but untrue, your own pics, and plenty of other peoples', are proof of that. The head on your Han almost looks like a completely different paintjob from what I've got (or the other pics I've seen), or is that just the angle?

I had to look carefully at the four different Han/Chewie sets I saw, as the eyebrows on each Han, were quite poorly applied.
    This was definitely the best of the lot.

I think it's just the angle I've taken the pic at. They all look the same -- some have "high brow".
    Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

Inspired by some of the awesome pics here I've decided my first custom project in years will be to create some vintage style prequel boxes for my mini-rigs (scratches, dents, creases included). Here's a quick photoshop mock up using camera phone pics. For the final one i'll get the right tone of mustard and some higher res pics to use. Looking forward to this little project....just need to dig out the rest of my mini rigs and pick up some more Saga Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by leebo84 View Post

Inspired by some of the awesome pics here I've decided my first custom project in years will be to create some vintage style prequel boxes for my mini-rigs (scratches, dents, creases included). Here's a quick photoshop mock up using camera phone pics. For the final one i'll get the right tone of mustard and some higher res pics to use. Looking forward to this little project....just need to dig out the rest of my mini rigs and pick up some more Saga Legends.
    If the mock-up is this rad, can't wait to see the finished project! Mini-Rigs seem to work so well with these figures because though they're iconic to us in their own right, they don't have the "baggage" that ships like the X-Wing or the Falcon do (though the SL Stormtrooper sure looks great in the TIE Fighter...).

If the mock-up is this rad, can't wait to see the finished project! Mini-Rigs seem to work so well with these figures because though they're iconic to us in their own right, they don't have the "baggage" that ships like the X-Wing or the Falcon do (though the SL Stormtrooper sure looks great in the TIE Fighter...).
    Thanks I think you're spot on regarding the mini-rigs working well.

It's going to be fun, just figuring out which figures go with which.

Provisionally I'm thinking

Revenge of the Sith
    MLC-3 with Anakin and 501st
    Endor forest ranger (Kashyyk) with Super Battle Droid and Chewie

Attack of the Clones

MTV-7 with Windu & phase1 Clone.

Clone Wars
    Sail Skiff with Darth Maul and kenobi

Phantom Menace
    this http://darthmaulsith.tripod.com/bdtank.jpg (though I might try and lose the blast marks by adding retro style decals)

(I'm totally into my bolded lists today!)

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast