Page 264 of 271 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2701

Thread: Your Black Series 6" Collection - Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    Thanks! I've got to get some of those Cardboard Galaxy sets. Do you use a regular camera or your phone?
    Camera. Nikon d3300 dslr

I love this figure. I call this photo “What is thy bidding, my master?”

TKRC13- How's the paint around the eyes on yours? I picked him up recently and the paint around the eyes is a little thin on the black and heavy on the red.

GalaxyShot- The Mafex Fett's are so stunning it almost feels like an accident, lol. Every so often I'm like "well maybe I don't need BOTH versions *digs them out* YUP, NEVERMIND THEY'RE STAYING."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    TKRC13- How's the paint around the eyes on yours? I picked him up recently and the paint around the eyes is a little thin on the black and heavy on the red.

GalaxyShot- The Mafex Fett's are so stunning it almost feels like an accident, lol. Every so often I'm like "well maybe I don't need BOTH versions *digs them out* YUP, NEVERMIND THEY'RE STAYING."
    The paint around the eyes is good. Nothing looks out of the ordinary with it.

Did you swap the cape with the Hasbro Black Series one? Was it easy to do? I may do this myself if it's not too much trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShot View Post
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Did you swap the cape with the Hasbro Black Series one? Was it easy to do? I may do this myself if it's not too much trouble.
    Thats actually a custom one some guy was making on facebook. Its really nice. But the process would be same. Just pop the plastic cape off (its a peg in a hole held in place by a little glue) and then glue the cloth cape over the shoulder covering the hole with like super glue

Page 264 of 271 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266 ... LastLast