Thread: Half the Battle : The GIJoe review show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Half the Battle : The GIJoe review show

Hey hey,

Allow me to introduce you to Half the Battle, my video review show where I take a look at all things related to GIJoe : A Real American Hero from the 80s and beyond. You'll find reviews of the toys, characters, cartoons and comics. My hope is to inform and entertain ! So have a look, and see if I've suceeded there. Fair warning, the first episodes are a bit rough, but I'm quite pleased with the later ones.

You can find my show here :
    Half The Battle

A new episode is normally posted every Tuesday !

Hope you enjoy !

Things get Lovecraftian this week with the Halloween special, but can GIJoe pull off horror and suspense ?
    Half The Battle
    And if you're in a halloween mood, why not check out my first Halloween special from 2012? Link on the blog.

Hey hey ! It's time for the 50th episode spectacular ! Quite some work went into this one folks. Stupid, stupid work !
    Half The Battle

It’s time for a new episode ! Snake Eyes has a bad day and we see some familiar faces come back in issue 12 of the comic. But was it any good?
    http://timmerhalfthebattle.blogspot.com

In today's episode, we ask ourselves : Was the DiC cartoon series really all that bad? The answer may surprise you.
    Half The Battle

In today's episode, we get our first look at the Mega Marines with Blast-Off. A guy who is not what he seems. You could say there's more than meets the eye here.
    Half The Battle