Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Half the Battle : The GIJoe review show

And then there was this one time that a Samurai joined the GIJoe team...
    Half The Battle

A new comic review where we finally see Cobra's eeeevil plot come to a conclusion. Is it fun? Is it silly? Is there Drama? You betcha !

Half The Battle

It's back to the cartoon this week for a weird, weird plot. But was there something off about it?
    Half The Battle

hilarious again
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

: )

So I'm doing a movie review. Even though I've said I'd never do a movie review. Huh... I'm as surpised as you are !http://timmerhalfthebattle.blogspot.com

Have you thought about posting these to Reddit?

You would reap sweet, sweet karma...

GI Joe
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Hmm. I might have to check that out.

New episode ! Captain America sure is a great character. Too bad Hasbro didn't have the rights to make a toy of him in the 80s. They sure got around that problem though !
    Half The Battle

I don't know why more Joe fans on this site aren't commenting on how ******* funny these are.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

New episode! When GI Joe decided to take part in the war on drugs, they needed a leader. And goofy weapons. And Cobra to help out. Then they gave up.
    Half The Battle

I've had an extremely busy week, so there really wasn't time to script and produce a review. However, that doesn't mean there isn't a new video ! I present to you : My own toy collection.
    Half The Battle

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast