Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kielbassa's collection

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Definitely a collection to be proud of, I've got a lot of those mini-busts myself but you've got several I'd love to own but they are just to pricy now-a-days.
    Thanks! I'll admit to overpaying for a couple of them on the secondary market (red and blue AOTC clones), but not many. I was fortunate recently to get the BHS bust for under $200 on ebay. I'd been eyeing auctions forever, but they always seemed to end at $325+. So yeah I still overpaid for that one, but I was happy to get that price.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    I enjoyed looking at these photos. Great collection and nicely organized. I spotted a couple of cool custom busts in there too. Well done!
    Thank you. The custom AOTC Padme and Bespin Leia were done by forum member YodaMan2. The facial likenesses on these are amazing. Love the mods he made to the original busts. You can see better pics of them in the Padme and Hoth Leia bust threads. I came across the Padme one on ebay before I saw him post it on RS, and then when he posted the Leia one I had to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    Thanks! I'll admit to overpaying for a couple of them on the secondary market (red and blue AOTC clones), but not many. I was fortunate recently to get the BHS bust for under $200 on ebay. I'd been eyeing auctions forever, but they always seemed to end at $325+. So yeah I still overpaid for that one, but I was happy to get that price.
    I've paid more than I should've for a few mini-busts but I've yet to get the pricier ones that I'd really like & they'll cost far more than anything I've bought so far if I want to ever see them in my collection (Boba Fett ESB, Darth Malak, BHS & a couple of others).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Great collection nicely done. I really enjoyed looking at your photos.

It's a beautiful collection and display. It looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by GKinCT View Post
    Exactly my thoughts! Do you know how many total pieces you have? The count has to be Huge!
    “You underestimate the power of the dark side” // Flickr // My Wants

Quote Originally Posted by GKinCT View Post
    Thank you very much. I think the best part has been that going in I knew what I had and how I wanted to lay it out. If I had been building the display piece by piece over the past 10 years without knowing what was being released and/or what I would buy it would've been harder to keep organized. That's where Ep VII-IX items may cause some display issues.

Quote Originally Posted by manowarjoe View Post
    Exactly my thoughts! Do you know how many total pieces you have? The count has to be Huge!
    I have it all in a spreadsheet, but I've never tallied it up. If only I could afford more of the statues and Sideshow PFs!

Awesome that you have them all organized on a spreadsheet. Would still be pretty interesting to see the exact count!
    “You underestimate the power of the dark side” // Flickr // My Wants

Added Mace Windu bust #43 to the collection.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast