Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Ree-Yees - #28

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Little buzz: one down and one that coming later!!! But yet their another....stay tune!
    Hmmm...so Ree Yees now...Yak Face later...and another? Bib Fortuna? Tessek? Fozec? Geezum? I'd love to see Bib or Squidhead redone!
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Great news about Ree-Yees, and about darn time! A new Yakface later is even better! Finally these two get what they deserve, after umpteen updates of certain other characters!

My vote would be for Tessek, because Bib was just done not too long ago. Even if he seems outdated now, and some people want a new one. Tessek should be done before him.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Great news about Ree-Yees, and about darn time! A new Yakface later is even better! Finally these two get what they deserve, after umpteen updates of certain other characters!

My vote would be for Tessek, because Bib was just done not too long ago. Even if he seems outdated now, and some people want a new one. Tessek should be done before him.
    Agreed Tessek would take priority for outdatedness but I'm a big Bib fan. One of my favorite court denizens. And I've been avoiding buying the last version because I've been anticipating a new one any decade now.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

This sounds good. But I'd rather see Tessek or Yak-face done first.

This is great news! Bring on the pics! I've been waiting for a less beefed up version to be made and with the correct belt.

Highlight of the night for me was hearing this. Yes the POTF2 version was great for it's day (and years after), but it just doesn't cut it anymore, this is one I've long been waiting for, and while I sympathize with everyone wanting him on the Vintage card, I'm just happy to be getting him period.

Yakface....and another....oh this just gets better and better! I really hate the expression on the Saga Bib, but I can't see him being done so soon, then again this is Hasbro, anything is possible. There's so many unmade ones I'd love to see done before too long but I have to admit I want a new Tessek, never bothered with the POTJ one.
    Vedain, 8D8, Klaatu, Lak Sivrak, Barada, Tessek, EV-9D9, Yotts Orren, Velken Tezeri, Fozec... Dreaming

I've pretty much given up Hasbro Star Wars... the only thing I've bought all year is the 6" Maul. However, I will move heaven and earth to get this one. Always dug Reeyees and have wanted an update for years!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I'm ready for this guy and any aliens they give us. Its the re-vaders over and over again that kill it. Sandtroopers and Vaders ate up 5 spots in the VC line up!

Hopefully he'll be easier to find than his POTF2 counterpart was in 1998. Remember that mess? Anyway, Tessek and Bib both can use modern updates (Tessek more than Bib), even though they both hold up decently aesthetically. I'd actually like to see one (or preferably both in a 2-pack) of Jabba's Ishi Tibs done. Shasa Tiel and Sarc Heff are still trying to figure out how Bane Malar beat them to plastic immortality.
    Looking for EE Astromechs Series 1, EE Mandos, TIE Pilot Hobbie, 181st TIE Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Christian_Slade View Post
    A downright shame he won't be on a vintage card though....
    How long have you been collecting? Hasbro loves to reissue figures over and over again so I have no doubt Hasbro would release him again on a vintage card to make the most out of the sculpt.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast