Page 1 of 468 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Series 6" Customs

The Black Series 6" Customs

Here is my custom:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFerry View Post
    Here is my custom:

I really like what you did with the body, but shouldn't the feet be dirtier? Maybe it's just the lighting or the flash, but the third leg especially is standing out.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

The Black Series 6" Customs

I've seen people using a pencil trick to improve R2-D2 so consider this the 6" Black series customs thread, post your custom Black Series 6" figures here as well as any alterations that improves the figures.

What pencil trick are peeps using for R2? Sorry I haven't been on the forums in a while so I have missed out on some things.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

I did up a boba fett themed R2 as I had a spare, ill try and get some pics up today

Quote Originally Posted by mcvance View Post
    What pencil trick are peeps using for R2? Sorry I haven't been on the forums in a while so I have missed out on some things.
    tracing his panels with a pencil to bring them out

Quote Originally Posted by mcvance View Post
    Umm, no offense, but how many ways can you possibly use a pencil? The "trick" should be pretty obvious I would think.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

Um I use pencils for drawing not for use on my figures... But no offense taken Tontus314.
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Use the same technique on your figures. Then use your fingertip to rub it in. I prefer paint myself, but pencil is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tontus314 View Post
    Use the same technique on your figures. Then use your fingertip to rub it in. I prefer paint myself, but pencil is easier.
    Really I never thought of using pencil on a figure. I will give R2 a try. Thanks Tontus314.
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Page 1 of 468 1231151101 ... LastLast