Page 462 of 462 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462
Results 4,611 to 4,618 of 4618

Thread: The Black Series 6" Customs

Quote Originally Posted by Strobeeone View Post
    Thank you. Your officer looks good as well. He resembles both “TK-421...why aren’t you at your post” & “Where are you
    taking this... thing?” Officers. Besides the white tunic.
    Yeah, I find the Rebel Fleet Trooper's head looks really good for an Imperial Officer.

I made another change as I finally got another Veers. My first one had really bad paint on his rank pins on the tunic so this custom will be an armored At-At General.

The head is a Loki head with hair removed. That was the only head that would fit that small Veers helmet. As the Loki head was previous used as a Death Star Trooper, I modified a MCU 10th Captain America head for the Death Star Trooper. The head is modified so the top has no hair. I only left the hair that is visible under the helmet.

Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Does anyone happen to have an extra Biker Scout pistol they don't need? I checked the Royal Guard, and it turns out the scope for that pistol is on the opposite side. I know a lot of you guys tend to have left over parts, and it would really help me out. Have funds in paypal right now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Does anyone happen to have an extra Biker Scout pistol they don't need? I checked the Royal Guard, and it turns out the scope for that pistol is on the opposite side. I know a lot of you guys tend to have left over parts, and it would really help me out. Have funds in paypal right now. Thanks!
    ****, didn't know they were different! Gotta obsessively check mine to make sure they're fine.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    ****, didn't know they were different! Gotta obsessively check mine to make sure they're fine.

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised Hasbro would do that. It seems like they could have saved a few bucks in tooling cost by just using the same pistol for both, especially seeing how they are basically the same.

If anyone has a spare photoreal x-wing Luke head they're not using, hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    If anyone has a spare photoreal x-wing Luke head they're not using, hit me up!
    I think I have one. Just give me a couple days to double check.

Not a custom as such, but I don't know if there's an area for dioramas...
    Ive been working on this for a while and still have a long way to go. I'm starting work on the escape pod bay and the engine area where Leia gets stunned soon, that's why the end is blocked off for now. That's two model kit stormies doing the searching. I'd love some feedback or constructive criticism on what I've got so far....
    [IMG][/IMG]

I thought this was a movie still for a second. Nicely done!

Page 462 of 462 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462