Page 3 of 467 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Series 6" Customs

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    It would certainly have helped Hasbro sell more copies of R2D2 :/ why they didnt do it when it was in the prototype is completely beyond me.
    I doubt the lack of No.2 Dixon markings on the BS6 R2 figures are drastically hurting sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I successfully tried the pencil upgrade on artoo. Then, minor customization on my sandtroopers. One is the normal one out of the box, the other is the same as the first one but without the pouch/ammunition thing on his shoulder, and the other is without pauldron or equipment, as he appears in the ANH hangar scene. I decided not to paint any pauldrons black or white. Ill just wait for those variants to come out, hopefully with different accessories.
    I did the same thing. Here is a quick shot of them

I hit up R2 with the pencil detail and it really looks amazing thanks to my fellow Scumers for this info. No one ones Star Wars figures like the Scummers....
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

If you are talking Black Series 6" scale customs... Joe Amaro's Jabba is the cat's pajamas!

More pics here: Star Wars The Black Series: Custom Corner: Star Wars The Black Series Jabba The Hutt By Joe Amaro

Sallah
    Join the Star Wars- The Black Series fan page! https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsTheBlackSeries

...or the Saga Legends fan page! https://www.facebook.com/StarWarsSagaLegends

That is fn ridiculous...

Oof. That's gorgeous.

Hey Hasbro:

I wish I wouldn't have seen that Jabba. No matter what Hasbro does, it's going to be a letdown after seeing that.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
    If you are talking Black Series 6" scale customs... Joe Amaro's Jabba is the cat's pajamas!

More pics here: Star Wars The Black Series: Custom Corner: Star Wars The Black Series Jabba The Hutt By Joe Amaro

Sallah
    Sallah that has just made my day! This is so freakin sweet! I'd give 75 buck's for one in a heart beat

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    Sallah that has just made my day! This is so freakin sweet! I'd give 75 buck's for one in a heart beat
    $75 wouldn't even get you in the door to just look at it.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

•    
    Very true I wouldn't know how to put a price on it. It's flat out amazing!

Page 3 of 467 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast