Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1036

Thread: AMC's Fear The Walking Dead

Remember when people were excited when Morgan would show up in TWD? I'm dreading watching the newest episode because he and his binary line of thought is grating.

I doubt Morgan has very many fans these days. They've completely wrecked the guy, and are doing a fine job of Morganizing the rest of the cast. What they've been doing to Alicia, Strand, and Daniel this season is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Mildoo; 09-15-2019 at 11:35 PM.

This show just keeps getting worse, somehow. Now we have these safari people? How could they have been in this area for 2 years and not run into them until now?
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    The guy who reviews this show on Forbes, hates it, and reading those reviews is more engaging than what the show has been doing.

finally finished watching Sunday's episode... actually feel asleep twice during the episode. the writing is just bad
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

wow....just wow it's like they are trying to kill this show....Morgan goes to stop the flood of walkers that are between the two cars, uses his stick to press them back(multiple walkers at this point) next shot he's 20 feet away walking with Strand....they seem to do that so much on this show. "Ginny" is just the worst villain....which is saying a lot because this shows villains have been overall pretty poor. I am sorry if I keep missing it, but what exactly is "Their way"? They keep saying they are about helping people but just in a different way...they almost portray it like our groups knows it too but just the audience does not.
    "You're solid gold, I'll see you in hell"
    this is what I do when I'm not out collecting, check it out:http://dribbble.com/MEANS1974
    MEANS Feedback Thread

Put this damn show out of its misery. Its just soooo bad at this point - everything - the writing, directing, editing and sadly even the acting which is crazy given their talent they can't even elevate the crappy writing and directing. The showrunners need to go if the show is to continue.

My favorite part of the latest episode was when the camera man died for Al's crappy PSA, and then Al somehow retrieving his footage from the river he allegedly fell into for her dumb PSA.

Can't wait for Morgan and Friends to settle their beef with Bargain Bin Betsy Brandt through the power of friendship this week!
    Last edited by Mildoo; 09-27-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    My favorite part of the latest episode was when the camera man died for Al's crappy PSA, and then Al somehow retrieving his footage from the river he allegedly fell into for her dumb PSA.

Can't wait for Morgan and Friends to settle their beef with Bargain Bin Betsy Brandt through the power of friendship this week!
    I laughed when he died... I knew it was coming too but it was still funny. and Ginny is by far the worst villain so far. I thought last year's villain was bad but Ginny is taking the absurdness to a whole new level.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post

LOL That's who I thought she was at first!!! Then I was like not enough purple....
    "You're solid gold, I'll see you in hell"
    this is what I do when I'm not out collecting, check it out:http://dribbble.com/MEANS1974
    MEANS Feedback Thread

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast