Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    would love to see Leia in all her outfit in the 5 POA series just to fill in the gaps from the Kenner era... Ceremony Leia, Cloud City Escape, Slave Leia, Ewok Dress.
    those would be the type of figs in this line i'd consider, those never produced by kenner back in the day (not just leias), even throw in Vlix and cancelled wv2 of droids/ewoks lines (although, i do have customs based of the prototypes)

I'd prefer the Season III outfit.
    The Season I - II outfit, looked crap.
    Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_S View Post
    I'd prefer the Season III outfit.
    The Season I - II outfit, looked crap.
    In Mike_S' opinion. :-)

I have a the CW 44 Ahsoka and the VC Ahsoka so I have no need for this figure - but I do agree that it should be the S3 Ahsoka. The S1/2 outfit was terrible.

I agree that her S3+ outfit looked better than S1-2, but I don't hate the original outfit - I just don't like the idea of a Jedi padawan in a tube top. I do like the prospect of a realistic S1-2 sculpt though, because I honestly never thought we'd get one... At this point, either version could be great like the Legends Yoda, or pretty unappealing like the other Jedi from Legends / Mission Series...

Never having found a CW Season 3 Ahsoka, and being annoyed at Hasbro's low distribution/refusal to rerelease, I'd be especially irked seeing a 5 POA version hanging out on the pegs.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

i want a Season 1 Ahsoka outfit for the 5 POA figure. I have the all 5 versions of Ahsoka in her CW gear but for some reason whenever I think of Ahsoka from CW I prefer the young snips version from the CW movie.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12