Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Navy Commander - #14

Imperial Navy Commander - #14

Darksidetoys has an Imperial Navy Commander up for pre-order for a late October release, any thoughts on seeing this figure in the Black Series line?

If it's a straight repack, good. We need this figure released again. Personally I think it would be best if they released this figure with a new headsculpt (to make it a little different than the vintage collection release), and include a removable officers cap as a bonus so the figure can serve two purposes. Kinda like how the vintage collection rebel fleet trooper had both a helmet and a cap included.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarrviper View Post
    If it's a straight repack, good. We need this figure released again. Personally I think it would be best if they released this figure with a new headsculpt (to make it a little different than the vintage collection release), and include a removable officers cap as a bonus so the figure can serve two purposes. Kinda like how the vintage collection rebel fleet trooper had both a helmet and a cap included.
    That is an excellent idea - and would make me buy several more of him.

Weren't there rumors that the reissue would be in grey like the Kenner figure, though?
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    That is an excellent idea - and would make me buy several more of him.

Weren't there rumors that the reissue would be in grey like the Kenner figure, though?

Not necessarily a rumor, but it was speculation at JTA. I'd gladly buy either one though.

Call me crazy, but I think a grey version of this figure that's NOT on a TVC card would just be a slap in the face. "Ha Ha! We could have given you this 3 years ago but chose not to!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue1969 View Post
    Call me crazy, but I think a grey version of this figure that's NOT on a TVC card would just be a slap in the face. "Ha Ha! We could have given you this 3 years ago but chose not to!"
    A slap indeed, bit I'd still get it. I have enough INC now but a gray one or new head sculpt would elicit a buy.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Quote Originally Posted by Scarrviper View Post
    Oh, if only!

However this turns out, and if this new case system turns out the way people are talking, I hope to get a few. So far this is the only army builder I'm interested in multiples of.
    Vedain, 8D8, Klaatu, Lak Sivrak, Barada, Tessek, EV-9D9, Yotts Orren, Velken Tezeri, Fozec... Dreaming

I have a few, but could use a couple more. To be completely nitpicky though, I'd have liked the legs sculpted baggier and with the shorter ankle boots they wore, rather than the Han-style taller boots.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

I've got two of TVC INC's, and it's a stellar sculpt. If if were released in TBS (whether or not it's the same sculpt or a resculpt), I may get 1-2 more.

I managed to find two in stores so was satisfied. Its an ok figure but its too much an old shorter guy than a troop builder to me like the Death Star trooper was more a generic trooper , just had bad lower legs and oversized forearms/gloved hands & head sculpt was meh but passable long as helmet was left on.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast