Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart

-It's not everywhere, I've seen Walmarts with new figures (albiet the 5 POA ones ) and some like yours that seem to have given up. So don't lose hope just yet

Two stores in the Philadelphia, PA metro area that I have visited have done their resets and are missing an area for Star Wars: East Norriton(Norristown) and Audubon/Trooper.
    Beware the dark side of The Force.

My closest Walmart got in at least a case of TBS last week. This morning they were all gone. I take it as a good sign.

I've only seen this Black Series in a couple Walmarts so far. Bought Padme this morning.

We've got SW figures at our walmart here. Black series and saga. No 6" pegs though.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

I saw 3.75 BS at Toyrus in Savannah, saw the same at Target, and Target also had left overs of the 6 BS, but I am not buying them for $20. Picked up a few 3.75 from Toysrus including Padme. Nothing yet at Walmart here.

^^
    Yeah, that's how mine is too. Very disappointed they won't be carrying the 6" line.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

My Walmart has the new figures, minus the 6" line. I won't be collecting the 6" line, so I actually prefer that they're not there.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Yea I've been seeing lots of the black series where I'm at, not so many 6" but Wal-Mart has them.
    You will never be forgotten, For though we are apart
    You are always and forever, Alive within my heart.
    In Loving Memory "Wiener" 1972 - 2010 My wife, my best friend, my soul mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbymonkeys View Post
    We've got SW figures at our walmart here. Black series and saga. No 6" pegs though.
    Same here in Ohio.
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast