Page 234 of 235 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2349

Thread: Walmart

I also need a Scarif trooper if anyone sees one (box condition is completely irrelevant--I'll take anything at this point! Unbelievable how badly they botched this exclusive. Never did see any of the TLJ figs. Hopefully someday, maybe, they'll show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookieman26 View Post
    My Walmart is absolutely pathetic. Still sitting on lots of the final TFA wave, Jyn, Lando, Ackbar, and a few Roses. What a time to be a collector.
    At least you have those. Jyn, I saw once or twice. Never saw the Lando wave in store. Rose lasted a day or two. Here, it is pegs of Finn, Poe, and Han in his coat. That is it. Nothing else left.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I can probably find a Lando...but our MD stores never got the Scarif shoretrooper wave...ever. I saw the TLJ wave once, but have seen Ponda, Tusken, Ackbar turning up.

With so many repacks and carry forwards from previous waves, some smaller stores probably don't even order new waves because they don't have the capacity nor the ability to sell them all. Once TVC hits, it will be at all retailers, so that will help the problem, but the never ending repacks will likely clog all retailers, instead of just WM.

Sad to see that word of any Last Jedi wave sightings have just completely disappeared. I thankfully got the two I wanted (Luke and Praetorian) back in October, but I understand that there's so many people who haven't even seen a trace of this wave. And I have continuously said that the wave would be very heavily available for the holiday season, but boy was I wrong. Just so glad Walmart has lost the rights to the line! Hopefully somehow, you all acquire the figures without giving in to scalpers.

Found a butt load of Royal guards this morning.

MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Yeah, sadly these displays mean nothing for me today. Had it been for TVC or TAC, I'd have likely found a haul to buy. Not anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Found a butt load of Royal guards this morning.
    Just curious, how many is a butt load?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Just curious, how many is a butt load?

One butt load =

MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Page 234 of 235 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235 LastLast