Page 233 of 235 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2349

Thread: Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw_Wonder View Post
    That is an odd Walmart employee story but the details are common. I have been trying for months to get one of my two locals Walmarts to correct their on-site figure count from 35 to 0. They keep saying that they cannot be ordered (which happens every year around this time) at that particular store. So I say to them, "You can't order your own exclusive?" I know these will be hitting hard this month and next, but why does the ability to purchase these have to be so difficult? Crazy!
    Great examples why Wally doesn't deserve this as an exclusive.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw_Wonder View Post
    That is an odd Walmart employee story but the details are common. I have been trying for months to get one of my two locals Walmarts to correct their on-site figure count from 35 to 0. They keep saying that they cannot be ordered (which happens every year around this time) at that particular store. So I say to them, "You can't order your own exclusive?" I know these will be hitting hard this month and next, but why does the ability to purchase these have to be so difficult? Crazy!

That's truly frustrating. Nothing like having a customer trying to give a store their money and the store just flat out refuses to take it. What kind of world is that?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'm sure the biggest part of it, is that no one wants to take responsibility for the loss of $400 worth of merchandise. So they prefer to wait until inventory time to correct the counts. Doing it when they don't 100% know where the product might be, is a gamble. If they change the counts, allowing more product to arrive. Then someone finds the missing cases, they have an even bigger problem than before.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Every day I am more glad that WM won't be the only place to get decent 3 3/4" figures again soon. None of the local stores have restocked the Last Jedi wave once since putting them out (and here they sold through in a couple of days. Haven't even seen a Rose since that first week.). I hate that this line is so freaking difficult to purchase.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

My Walmart is absolutely pathetic. Still sitting on lots of the final TFA wave, Jyn, Lando, Ackbar, and a few Roses. What a time to be a collector.

My local walmart is still putting out Andor/Scarif wave. No TLJ......
    "Try not... Do or Do not.. There is no try.." - Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Droid View Post
    My local walmart is still putting out Andor/Scarif wave. No TLJ......
    no joke, I was at a Walmart this morning that had not restocked sense the Ackbar wave. They just put out a case of the Scariff Trooper/Cassin wave just this morning. This Walmart never saw the TLJ wave at all.

I saw TLJ wave only once, partially. Found two Lukes hidden on the top shelf, and Rose on the pegs, who is still there actually.
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Anybody willing to trade a Scarif shoretrooper(must be MI for a Sandtrooper, Tusken or Ackbar?

Aaarrrgghh...meant Ponda, not sandtrooper.

Page 233 of 235 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 LastLast