Page 225 of 235 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2349

Thread: Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo20 View Post
    I'm really amazed that with a limited amount of product slots, Hasbro chose to waste one on Rose the IT girl. My guess is she's a blink and you miss her character upgrading the DSL on the Milennium Falcon. I went down the toy aisle at Walmart for the first time in many months and this figure was laying around in bulk with the other peg warmers. I won't need a reminder of why I quit collecting for another 6 months.
    You do know she's slated to be a new major character right?

I have been able to find them all, on the pegs believe it or not. For some reason this wave made it to the pegs, and that's in spite of there still being a huge load of the Phasma wave still sitting there.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

I don't have an issue with her that everyone else seems to, I've always wanted a 3.75" Ghostbuster figure!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post

I have been able to find them all, on the pegs believe it or not. For some reason this wave made it to the pegs, and that's in spite of there still being a huge load of the Phasma wave still sitting there.
    Major new character or not Rose is already jamming the pegs up. Today a local Walmart had 3 5POA TLJ figures - all Rose. They also had 3 TBS TLJ figures - all Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I don't have an issue with her that everyone else seems to, I've always wanted a 3.75" Ghostbuster figure!
    Haaaa-Haaa first laugh of the day and a True one.

Doesn't matter. Still not a figure you want to lead off with in the first wave of the new movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo20 View Post
    Doesn't matter. Still not a figure you want to lead off with in the first wave of the new movie.
    If it wasn't the last of the exclusive line, I'd totally agree with you. It should have been either Rey, Finn, or Poe in their new outfits. BUT, those characters will probably end up on Vintage cards next year AND their TFA versions are still readily available on Walmart pegs.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Just picked up Rose and Executioner at a North Oklahoma City Walmart. Saw the remnants of a Luke box. I love thieves!
    Hitek Lonoshcin
    Over 40 years of Star Wars collecting!!!

You do know she's slated to be a new major character right?.
    So was Constable Zuvio & Aurra Sing Seriously this is just the last wave of TFA figure with a TLJ preview.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Let's all give Rose a hand on her introduction into the Pegwarmers Hall of Fame. Extra points for getting there quicker than Finn and Old Lady Leia.

Something odd is going on at my WM. Whether I use the item number 46173534 or the individual UPCs like 630509603954 (TLJ) Luke, Brickseek tells me that there are are multiples in stock. For example, there were supposedly 21 there yesterday; when I went to the store to check, there were 5-6 figures, all Leia/Han/Finn from last year. I checked the stock today and Brickseek says 19. How is the stock going down when there are clearly not that many figures in the store? I even had an employee check the stockroom.

This particular Walmart did get these in, as there were two Rose figures on the pegs a few days ago. For some reason, they were marked down to $10.00 and put on clearance.

Page 225 of 235 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast