Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Wal Mart

I dont know, is it really helping the toy industry when they arent ordering new product and continue to let the same items rot on the shelves for months and years?

Good point. My local WalMarts haven't had anything new for months. That's why I finally decided to just start ordering online. I resisted doing it as long as I could. But ultimately I wasn't given much of a choice. Either buy online or do without.

Quote Originally Posted by weredroid View Post
    Good point. My local WalMarts haven't had anything new for months. That's why I finally decided to just start ordering online. I resisted doing it as long as I could. But ultimately I wasn't given much of a choice. Either buy online or do without.
    Yeah i used to enjoy the thrill of the hunt but by now the constant disappointment is just sickening. The online scalpers make buying certain items prohibitive because i just cant bring myself to pay $50 for a $10 figure ( bastila, malgus, etc.)

Was at one of my WMs and the toy aisles were almost bare. Several sheets on the back boards for their resets. Saw the SW one and they had the BS 3 3/4, Mission Series, and Legends on their. Couldn't really tell if they were going to have the 6" line, but I was at least glad to see that all this stuff is going to finally hit here.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Went to only 1 Walmart today and where I figured to see a few beat up left over SW figures.....there was nothing. They rearranged the aisle and packed it with new Transformers etc but zero Star Wars. Have 6 more locally to go check this weekend and hopefully with better results.

Wal-Mart around here reset and put out Saga/Mission figures, new lightsaber, 12'" figures and 3.75" Black Series - without a spot for the 6" figures. They left the planogram sheet or whatever it's called taped to the shelf and it didn't have a spot for 6" there either. Kinda sucks...

It really sucks. It'd be nice to be able to walk into a Wal Mart and buy these without having to worry about paying for shipping and waiting for them to arrive. And sadly, as toys go Wal Mart pretty much has a monopoly in my area. The nearest Toys R Us is an hour away and since I don't drive I rarely get over there.

Since the reset, my 2 closest Wal-Marts have zero Star Wars whatsoever. No pegs, no shelf space... nothing. Strange. Sounds like I'm not the only one who has seen this happening.
    "I am not a committee!"

My feedback: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...part=1#4020068

Walmart is going to take a bath on this choice.
    I am Indy!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSkywalker View Post
    Walmart is going to take a bath on this choice.
    As frustrating as this situation is, can you honestly blame Walmart? Why should they continue to reserve valuable shelf space for product that never arrives? Honestly, the Star Wars pegs went unfilled in most of my local Walmarts for the past year. If anyone is to blame, it's Hasbro and Lucasfilm.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast