Page 155 of 163 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1627

Thread: Wal Mart

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    So, now I'll be expecting to see plenty of Finn FO and Poe repacked and returned to Walmart and Target around me.
    I thought it was odd that all of the Snokes at my local 5Below suddenly disappeared, today I found them all at Target. At least they weren't repacked with something else I suppose, but now they'll just sit at that store forever.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    I thought it was odd that all of the Snokes at my local 5Below suddenly disappeared, today I found them all at Target. At least they weren't repacked with something else I suppose, but now they'll just sit at that store forever.
    Yeah, I think Target goes by the assortment code so they don't distinguish between specific characters. People take advantage of that and return stuff different from what they purchased. I swear we have the lowest of the low life scum in the Atlanta area.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Both of my Walmarts only have archive figures. It’s very unfortunate
    Even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly giving first aid the already disheveled hair projection

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Yeah, I think Target goes by the assortment code so they don't distinguish between specific characters. People take advantage of that and return stuff different from what they purchased. I swear we have the lowest of the low life scum in the Atlanta area.
    My new favorite move I've seen here in Memphis alot is to return completely unrelated figures (Marvel Legends) and instead of the BAF parts they just throw in ANY broken part of another figure they've got laying around. I mean NOT EVEN TRYING to be ashamed.

At Target today I came across a bunch of Poe and Finn figures on the pegs. Obviously someone got a bunch of 5 Below figures and returned them. Filthy savages!
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Grabbed a Maul Archive for $11 at Walmart. Passed on the rest of the wave since I have them already

None of the Walmarts near me have Archive line according to Brickseek.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian1129 View Post
    None of the Walmarts near me have Archive line according to Brickseek.
    I don't trust Brickeseek anymore. You can check the Walmart app for the stores around you to see what the prices are. It doesn't do that well with stock status.

Talked to my Toy dept supervisor re: TFF...she didn’t have a clue, nor had received any communiques from the home office. I suggested she speak to her Hasbro brand mgr. when they come in next. Should be another interesting Friday with no product out. She mentioned a reset the end of Sept., and then another 10/7...after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Talked to my Toy dept supervisor re: TFF...she didn’t have a clue, nor had received any communiques from the home office. I suggested she speak to her Hasbro brand mgr. when they come in next. Should be another interesting Friday with no product out. She mentioned a reset the end of Sept., and then another 10/7...after the fact.
    See, I don't even know why Disney/Hasbro even bothers with all this TFF crap Nobody at the retail stores cares about it, so why even do it. All this does is cause frustrations among the fans who TFF is supposed to be about in the first place. Just give up and don't street date the product and let the stores put it out as it's received. Enough is enough. Who cares if someone can buy a product a couple of weeks early.

They seem to struggle keeping fresh product on the shelves all year, so what exactly are they trying to accomplish by putting restrictions on product.

Page 155 of 163 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast