501st Celebration Bash - Anaheim Marriott - SOLD OUT
    Collectors Room Sales - Hilton Anaheim

Saturday 4/18
    Rebel Legion Charity Dinner - Clarion Hotel - SOLD OUT
    The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour - Hilton Anaheim
    Club Cosplay - House of Blues

Sunday
    ????
    Last edited by TK_421; 04-10-2015 at 02:22 PM.

The Rebel legion Saturday event is sold out too, same as the RL/501 event Thursday is sold out

There is a bunch of after hour dinners at local restaurants planned for various clubs, but they are member only so I doubt anyone cares about when they are

Quote Originally Posted by SABRESEDGE View Post
    They're at the Hilton on Fri night about 11pm-2am. Look for people carrying boxes or back packs mulling around the lobby area. It will most likely be in a upper hallway or vacant ballroom area without hotel traffic. They originally started in guest rooms but grew so much and it was just easier to have everyone in one place. There will be collectors there from all over the US and abroad so it's a great time to meet fellow collectors, have a drink and talk shop. All are welcome and I hope this info helped!

James

***EDIT**** Also Collector Swap Meet inside the convention at Collecting Track area on Sat 7-9pm. Different items will be at each so plan on attending both if you can!

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

If anyone is going to be around Monday after the con and wants to join a bunch of us at the Angels game, send me a PM as I have a few tickets left. It is their Star Wars Night promotion and each ticket comes with a Jedi Rally Monkey. Tickets are only $17 a piece. Should be fun!

Mike
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    Looking for SWS.com's Vader's Trap print #14
    Looking for R2 Prototypes MOC's & Cobot too! Also Droids R2 Original Art

Quote Originally Posted by TK_421 View Post
    Updated list

Wednesday 4/15
    Rebelforce Radio Party - Sheraton Park Hotel - SOLD OUT

Thursday 4/16
    Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hilton Anaheim - SOLD OUT

Friday 4/17
    501st Celebration Bash - Anaheim Marriott - SOLD OUT
    Collectors Room Sales - Hilton Anaheim

Saturday 4/18
    Rebel Legion Charity Dinner - Clarion Hotel - SOLD OUT
    The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour - Hilton Anaheim
    Club Cosplay - House of Blues

Sunday
    ????
    I'm going to the 501st party on Friday night at the Marriot but I'm curious if anyone has information on the Old Republic Community Cantina Tour at the Hilton Anaheim (that's the hotel I'm staying at)
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'm going to the 501st party on Friday night at the Marriot but I'm curious if anyone has information on the Old Republic Community Cantina Tour at the Hilton Anaheim (that's the hotel I'm staying at)
    Here you go on the Old Republic Community Cantina Tour:

We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Saturday, April 18th, in Anaheim for Star Wars: Celebration!
    This is your chance to join the Star Wars: The Old Republic community for a development team presentation as well as complimentary drinks*, food, and giveaways. Every attendee will also be receiving an Anaheim exclusive Prinawe Congregate vehicle code. We will also have a special appearance by the 501st, a green screen area for photos, and more! Space is limited so be sure to come early.
    If you’re in the area, make sure to stop by and hang out with us!

• Venue: Hilton Anaheim
    • Date: Saturday, April 18th, 2015
    • Time: 7:00 - 10:00PM PDT
    • Address: 777 West Convention Way
    • Anaheim, CA 92802

Space will be limited, so be sure to arrive early! You can RSVP on Facebook here (Facebook RSVP is not required for and does not guarantee admittance).
    We look forward to seeing you there!
    * This is an adult event and all attendees must be 18 years or older to participate. Please be prepared to show ID.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526