Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Beforehand, Afterhours & Afterwards

Does Skywalker Ranch do regular tours? I'm thinking of driving down from Vancouver, San Fran would be on the way...

My wife's birthday is on the 19th, and since she's a Disneyland maniac, that's where I'm spending all my non-con time.

K1 speed go carts in anaheim.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Considering how close we'll probably be to the release of SW VII, anyone think they may do one of those big Disney movie premieres at Disney?
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Here's what they put on the Rancho Obiwan facebook page:

It's two years until the next Celebration, but already we've had dozens of questions about visits to Rancho Obi-Wan. We are a 6 to 8 hour drive or a one hour plane trip north, in the San Francisco area. But we will be announcing plans in the next few months to make it as easy as possible to pay a visit either before or after Celebration VII. We look forward to seeing many of you again!

I'd love to make it out there sometime, but not this trip unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    They may want to look into that, because I'm sure Steve and co will be at CVII. They may have to close to prep for bringing things to the con.

That's very cool! I couldn't swing it so to those who do all the best.

My wife and I will be taking our little Asoka to Disneyland Mon-Wed beforehand. We've been season ticket holders and this will be lil one's first Dland trip. Should be a blast!

I am hoping D23 sees the rumored announcement of a Tomorrowland facelift incorporating Star Wars throughout. As well, we'd love a Last Tour of Endor style night event one night. Given that Dland has closed early for other events (trick or treating comes to mind), this should be very feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by SWFanGirl View Post
    I've heard some groups are talking about going up to Ranch Obiwan for a day before or after the convention. I think that would be neat but a bit far for me to travel. Definitely plan to try to hit Disneyland for a day, especially if they have anything new that is star wars related by then.
    I thought about doing that too but you have to pay the yearly fee which isn't cheap. Then you have to go according to their calendar. It's about a 6 hour drive from Anaheim and I ndon't think they'll be doing tours during Celebration because Sansweet will more than likely be attending. I think this will be something the wife and I will do another time.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzzzlies View Post
    Does Skywalker Ranch do regular tours? I'm thinking of driving down from Vancouver, San Fran would be on the way...
    Skywalker Ranch is not open to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    Skywalker Ranch is not open to the public.
    We're not the "public", we're family! ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast