Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Guests

Celebration Anaheim: Guests

With 2015 being a movie year, and with the show being in California where a lot of celebrities are located, who do you think will be featured as a guest in Anaheim? Furthermore, who would you like to see?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

However unlikely, it would be really cool to see Harrison Ford, Samuel L. Jackson, Natalie Portman, and Billy Dee Williams at C7.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

I would love to get Harrison's and Billy Dee's autographs on my SW and ESB posters.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWaller View Post
    I would love to get Harrison's and Billy Dee's autographs on my SW and ESB posters.
    Met Billy Dee at Star Wars Weekends this year so I crossed him off my list but I'm with you on Harrison. It would be nice to meet him.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I feel this is the year we will finally see Ford! Disney can make them attend when they sign their contracts.
    Last edited by deathstar1000; 08-08-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

My prediction - a dozen guests from Episode VII and a dozen guests we've seen at almost every convention of the past 15 years.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Speculation at this point sucks. It'll be over a year before we hear anything anyway.
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    I feel this is the year we will finally see Ford! Disney can make them attend when they sign their contracts.
    if this does happen (extremely small likelihood)- can you imagine the cost, limit on tickets, wait in line??? ugh im getting a headache thinking about it.

but in all honesty it will probably be a bunch from episode 7, as well as all the regulars from the other celebrations. the huge names like jackson, portman and ford you're gonna have to hunt down! and even so, good luck getting portman on a star wars piece.
    Last edited by Yipster32; 08-08-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    My Feedback
    Please check out My Collection!
    Looking for: Aliens actors/actresses autographs

I'd love to finally see Billy Dee at a Celebration!

I'd love the big three - but I've got a big feeling we may get a pretty significant portion of the cast. Thank the maker for four days and VIP line passes!

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast