Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Photo-Ops

Celebration Anaheim: Photo-Ops

Have you ever gotten a photo taken with a celebrity and then had them sign it? This seems to be a growing trend at conventions. If you had to choose between the two, would you rather get an autograph or a photo with the guest?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I prefer a photo. I always try to get an auto too, but when you see the pic of yourself with the star, it brings back good memories.

With that said, no Froggy's please.

I understand the reason for it, but I would prefer a company that has better organization. You've seen the caos at the Irving events Chris. They could do much better.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I like to have photos since I'm a scrapbooker and a photographer but I won't turn down autographs.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I go to get photos with the stars... this time CEII was my first ever con so I wanted to get autographs for myself this one time... but future cons I'll get photos...

A photo with the actors means more to me than their autograph but I'm always up for an autograph also.
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    I prefer a photo. I always try to get an auto too, but when you see the pic of yourself with the star, it brings back good memories.

With that said, no Froggy's please.

I understand the reason for it, but I would prefer a company that has better organization. You've seen the caos at the Irving events Chris. They could do much better.
    Yeah No Froggy's please!
    "You must do what you feel is right,of course" - Obi Wan - A New Hope IV
    My Feedback

Curious . . . what about Froggy's?
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Ever heard of the Tip O' Texas....seriously, there

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by GMillerCollector View Post
    They suck.
    Love that....so true, so true.....just chaos trying to get the pic done as fast as they can, get your cash and you are outta' there! It's almost like you never really did meet the celebrity
    "UNLIMITED POWER!!!"

Well, Froggy's isn't going anywhere, sad to say. That being said, I guess we can throw out suggestions on how they can improve and maybe they can be passed on to them.

One thing they need is better line management, especially when you have the group shots at the same time as the single shots.

Also, they need a megaphone instead of just screaming.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast