Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Photo-Ops

Quote Originally Posted by dland24 View Post
    Love that....so true, so true.....just chaos trying to get the pic done as fast as they can, get your cash and you are outta' there! It's almost like you never really did meet the celebrity
    I'm still waiting for my JPEGs for CEII

I emailed and they said they did it but due to their hotel internet a whole bunch got returned (???)...

Asked them for an ETA and no response yet...

Don't forget to make sure your e-mail has a bunch of space and always check your 'Junk Mail' folder.
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Rainman View Post
    Don't forget to make sure your e-mail has a bunch of space and always check your 'Junk Mail' folder.
    Email has a few gigs... also been checking all my folders every day... still nothing

Ever heard of the Tip O' Texas....seriously, there

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Well, Froggy's isn't going anywhere, sad to say. That being said, I guess we can throw out suggestions on how they can improve and maybe they can be passed on to them.

One thing they need is better line management, especially when you have the group shots at the same time as the single shots.

Also, they need a megaphone instead of just screaming.

O God.....the screaming........sheesh...
    "UNLIMITED POWER!!!"

I try to get one photo with a different Star Wars celebrity each time I attend a celebration. I love autographs (and talking with everyone while they sign), but its really cool to have a photo with myself and that special person in my collection.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

To me both are just as important... autograph and the photo... I have not started doing the auto on the photo of me with the celeb... YET!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Have you ever gotten a photo taken with a celebrity and then had them sign it? This seems to be a growing trend at conventions. If you had to choose between the two, would you rather get an autograph or a photo with the guest?
    The only celeb I've ever had sign a photo I had taken with them was Stan Lee and that was back in the mid to late '90s when Stan wasn't appearing at every other convention on the calendar. The only other instances I'd consider are a picture I have of myself with Kevin Smith, and one I have of myself with Joss Whedon, and that's assuming I could ever find a time for either of them to sign the pictures.

As to the other question - I would personally rather have an autograph than a photo with a celeb if I had to choose one or the other. If I were to get a photo with a celeb, I'd prefer it be semi-candid, on the convention floor, or at a meet and greet, rather than a posed photo in front of a back drop. As a result, I don't ever see myself paying for a photo op from Froggy's or whoever.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

I am new to autographs, but I like having them sign the picture with me in it. I did that with Ian McDiarmid, the Emperor. Hangs on my wall,with the rest of my 501st pictures
    You can never have enough stormtroopers

Quote Originally Posted by squadleader View Post
    I am new to autographs, but I like having them sign the picture with me in it. I did that with Ian McDiarmid, the Emperor. Hangs on my wall,with the rest of my 501st pictures
    Kinda funny, I'm just the opposite.
    I, too, have photos with me and celeb's but none are signed.
    I do have a poster with quite a few sigs but David Prowse and Harrison Ford are missing.
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Well, Froggy's isn't going anywhere, sad to say. That being said, I guess we can throw out suggestions on how they can improve and maybe they can be passed on to them.

Also, they need a megaphone instead of just screaming.
    When a company knows it "isn't going anywhere" chances are they don't/won't care!! they are one of THE WORST things about Celebration and how Reed can be bothered to be associated with these bunch of amateurs is beyond me!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast