Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

It will likely be some time before we actually see any announcements for this particular category, but we know it's coming. What sort of exclusives would you like to see?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

is anyone already starting to plan what they plan to bring themselves to hand out? I've got tons of ideas, but I'll have to see how much I have done. Something easy to transport would be best, at least we have a year and a half to get them together.

Looking forward to some awesome artwork! I also look forward to getting some of my first SW VII collectibles.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Looking forward to some awesome artwork! I also look forward to getting some of my first SW VII collectibles.
    I'm with you. It will be interesting to see if the artists focus on Episode 7 or if they do their own thing.
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I want a large, plush, talking Jawa on the order of the talking Taun Taun from CEII.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Quote Originally Posted by mousedroid View Post
    I want a large, plush, talking Jawa on the order of the talking Taun Taun from CEII.
    I can see it now. My two-year-old niece playing with that like she does the farting Jar Jar and the talking Admiral Ackbar
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Last edited by mousedroid; 08-08-2013 at 04:16 PM.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

I'm really looking forward to exclusive artwork. That's been something I've never considered before, but have a huge interest in now.

Quote Originally Posted by SWFanGirl View Post
    is anyone already starting to plan what they plan to bring themselves to hand out? I've got tons of ideas, but I'll have to see how much I have done. Something easy to transport would be best, at least we have a year and a half to get them together.
    Seeing the cool buttons a lot of the vintage people handed out makes me want to do some buttons. I also want to do a patch or two. Im going to have to get an artist to do a mock up for me. I thought it was fun searching out people for em. I only got a couple but wish I has got more. 600 plus days!! Not enough time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezquick View Post
    I'm really looking forward to exclusive artwork. That's been something I've never considered before, but have a huge interest in now.
    It is a dangerous slope! At CV I got 3, then CVI I got 10+! For CE2 Ive got 5-6. I hope they let you do it like CVI, preordering a month or 2 before. It was so easy to just walk up and pick up the print, unlike the mess that was CV.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast