Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    It is a dangerous slope! At CV I got 3, then CVI I got 10+! For CE2 Ive got 5-6. I hope they let you do it like CVI, preordering a month or 2 before. It was so easy to just walk up and pick up the print, unlike the mess that was CV.
    Pre-ordering would be so much more stress free than having to send out probe droids to scan for what I want and waiting in lines.

i really hope the gentle giant 12" retro is better than the Lando. they better not drop the ball on this one! haha
    My Feedback
    Please check out My Collection!
    Looking for: Aliens actors/actresses autographs

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Seeing the cool buttons a lot of the vintage people handed out makes me want to do some buttons. I also want to do a patch or two. Im going to have to get an artist to do a mock up for me. I thought it was fun searching out people for em. I only got a couple but wish I has got more. 600 plus days!! Not enough time!!
    Same here, but I think me and my brother are going to join forces for a medallion giveaway -

I'm keeping the idea under wraps for now, but will be sure to post if we roll with the idea

I collect Hasbro figures, so no doubt I'll snag whatever Episode VII exclusive they bring.
    Aside from that, one of the most fun parts of any con is exploring and taking home something you never even knew you wanted!

@ CVI I suggested to Hasbro maybe do an exclusive vintage style carded Yakface for CVII and they liked that idea. not holding my breath but maybe they will do it.

Not attending this time, but the good thing is I'll be able to get any GG exclusives through the Premier Guild posted straight to me

Hopefully hasbro will create something great for us star wars fans and not for comic fans at SDCC.
    Looking for vintage cardboard insert for X-wing Fighter...Help me Obiwan Kenobi!

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095297/#post19082163

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    It will likely be some time before we actually see any announcements for this particular category, but we know it's coming. What sort of exclusives would you like to see?

Hey Chris - it'd be awesome if we had some Rebelscum badges with our screen names on them like the ones at CVI. ;-) I missed the deadline for getting our names on mine and my son's by 12 hours last time but we did get some blank ones that were still AWESOME! Any chance we might see those again?

Quote Originally Posted by princessmags357 View Post
    Hey Chris - it'd be awesome if we had some Rebelscum badges with our screen names on them like the ones at CVI. ;-) I missed the deadline for getting our names on mine and my son's by 12 hours last time but we did get some blank ones that were still AWESOME! Any chance we might see those again?
    Oh, I'm sure we'll be doing those again.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

YAAAYYY!!!! I will NOT miss the deadline this time! Thanks Chris! :-)

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast