Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Costumes

Celebration Anaheim: Costumes

With the amount of lead time on this show, everyone should have plenty of days to get their prized costume done and ready to show off to Star Wars fans from all over the world! What will you be appearing as in Anaheim?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I'll be taking my armor for sure! I plan to bring Captain DeadMau5 out of retirement for this.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

i'm gonna be the baddest mofo in the galaxy, me. I'll be wearing black nikes, black socks, grey ****ies, a black duck commander shirt and an EVS Sports hat! booyah! haha

I finally might be ready to finish my Mandalorian. Just need to stop procrastinating!!!

As with my artists print post, I hope there are screen shots/trailers released that we can see new costumes to begin working on far enough ahead of time.

Oh, there WILL be a costume. I'm in the process of growing out my hair and beard to match Ewan's in RotS.
    Last edited by theforcemonkey; 08-08-2013 at 07:14 PM.

I am with the 501st Bast Alpha Garrison and the Rebel Legion Dagobah Base. I will probably bring my TK armor and Wedge Antilles X-Wing Pilot attire. Would love to bring all my armor and costumes but those 2 are my favorites.

I will bring the Emperor and Vader for me and the deathstar trooper for my wife.
    You can never have enough stormtroopers

Jedi and ICMG for me. Not bringing armor.
    It's refreshing packing light for this trip.
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast