Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Transportation

So glad I'm reading this thread.
    I'll be flying in from Michigan.
    I'm saving right now just because of the cost of flying out west!
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Ludicrous View Post
    When I was doing a quick check on the airfare to LAX versus SNA. I found that while SNA is closer to Anaheim it's also more expensive to fly into than LAX. Also I couldn't find any non-stop flights into SNA but I could find some going to LAX. So, I guess it's a trade off. LAX=non-stop flights, cheaper airfare SNA=quicker, easier, more seductive...err...expensive
    Might also want to check out jet blue which flies into long beach airport.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

I'll be flying in from NY and probably renting a car... Hoping to use miles from Jetblue to fly out there if prices are too steep...

Quote Originally Posted by 9ZharTahJot9 View Post
    So glad I'm reading this thread.
    I'll be flying in from Michigan.
    I'm saving right now just because of the cost of flying out west!
    My thoughts during C5 and C6 lol (except to the East of course )

Air Line tickets will open up around the end of Sept 2014 ,for most airlines.

I tweeted Southwest and a Rep replied that they will open up booking for April 2015 in August. I read a article in Forbes magazine that said the best time to book air travel is 7 weeks out. What do you guys think about 7 week rule??

7 weeks is not far enough out for me. I might just be weird like that though. I'm more of a "soon as flights are available, I buy" kind of guy.
    I said across her nose, not up it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyd403 View Post
    7 weeks is not far enough out for me. I might just be weird like that though. I'm more of a "soon as flights are available, I buy" kind of guy.
    I'm right there with you, I'm already looking for plane tickets! Had the hotel and event tickets within minutes of them being posted. I also have $8000 saved so far, should have 12 by the time of the convention.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    I'm right there with you, I'm already looking for plane tickets! Had the hotel and event tickets within minutes of them being posted. I also have $8000 saved so far, should have 12 by the time of the convention.
    Holy faaack $8000 saved already!? Sounds like I have stop saving money for my wedding and start putting into my celebration vacation fund!
    I said across her nose, not up it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyd403 View Post
    Holy faaack $8000 saved already!? Sounds like I have stop saving money for my wedding and start putting into my celebration vacation fund!
    Well, I wish I could say it was all for the Celebration store and merchandising area, but a good chunk will be for airfare, hotel, meals and local transportation.

Now, if your wife-to-be would let you stop saving for your wedding and put it towards the Celebration, she's a keeper! But something tells me that would go over like a Wampa TaunTaun herder.
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast