Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Transportation

  1. #11
    Guess I'll repost this in the new thread here:

    Anybody know when we'll finally be able to book flights? Seems May 2014 is about as far out as it goes currently. Also, anybody ever take a taxi or shuttle from John Wayne to Disney before? Curious which would be best, and what typical costs are for both.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

    Palp's feedback thread

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Guess I'll repost this in the new thread here:

    Anybody know when we'll finally be able to book flights? Seems May 2014 is about as far out as it goes currently. Also, anybody ever take a taxi or shuttle from John Wayne to Disney before? Curious which would be best, and what typical costs are for both.
    This is according to the Anaheim Marriott so it would be to that hotel:
    John Wayne Airport-Orange County - SNA
    Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; fee: 10 USD (one way) ;reservation required Estimated taxi fare: 35 USD (one way)

    Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
    Alternate transportation: Super Shuttle; fee: 16 USD (one way) ;reservation required Estimated taxi fare: 85 USD (one way)
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    I'll be flying in from South Carolina. Not sure which airport to fly into though, LAX or SNA. I also don't want to rent a car, is there a shuttle service from either airport that will take you to the Anaheim Hilton?


    YAY! I am leaving from Charleston, SC!

  4. #14
    Thinking about making a road trip out of it.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

  5. #15
    Reluctantly flying from NYC to LAX -

    Was contemplating driving, but my daugther would miss way to much school

  6. #16
    Wife and I are flying from Alabama. We will be renting an SUV or Mini Van with 2 other couples/friends from CV and CVI. Since we're all staying in the same hotel it made sense to do a 3 way split on rental and save some money.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    I'll be flying in from South Carolina. Not sure which airport to fly into though, LAX or SNA. I also don't want to rent a car, is there a shuttle service from either airport that will take you to the Anaheim Hilton?
    I have flown into SNA to go to Disneyland....easy airport to manage...much smaller than LAX.
    There is shuttle service...to hotels around. I am gonna stay at Disneyland hotel. I have Disney Vacation Club so i get free hotel!
    Looking for vintage cardboard insert for X-wing Fighter...Help me Obiwan Kenobi!

    My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095297/#post19082163

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by darthalvin View Post
    I have flown into SNA to go to Disneyland....easy airport to manage...much smaller than LAX.
    There is shuttle service...to hotels around. I am gonna stay at Disneyland hotel. I have Disney Vacation Club so i get free hotel!
    Right, SNA is the way to go. Nice score on the free room and board.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCitrix View Post
    Right, SNA is the way to go. Nice score on the free room and board.
    When I was doing a quick check on the airfare to LAX versus SNA. I found that while SNA is closer to Anaheim it's also more expensive to fly into than LAX. Also I couldn't find any non-stop flights into SNA but I could find some going to LAX. So, I guess it's a trade off. LAX=non-stop flights, cheaper airfare SNA=quicker, easier, more seductive...err...expensive

  10. #20
    I'll be flying in from Indy

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •