Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Restaurants

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyd403 View Post
    I'll be looking for an In and out and a Roscoe's. They are mythical places to me, only spoken of by friends of friends or seen on TV.
    There is an In and Out north on Harbor Blvd in Fullerton about three miles away. There is also one on Orange and Brookhurst avenues in Anaheim. Maybe 2-3 miles away. None within walking distance.

Believe it or not, they are building a Roscoe's on Harbor less than a block from the Convention Center. Should be open by then...in fact, it may be open now. I haven't been that way in a while, but I will be near there this weekend for Wondercon.

That is music to my ears... or belly!
    I said across her nose, not up it!!

Hi everyone, someone knows a vegetarian or vegan restaurant there?. Thank you.

There is a Morton's Steakhouse about 3 blocks away. I'll be there one night!!!

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Enzoko View Post
    Check Yelp.com and maybe get the app. It's used a lot in Southern California and it will help just about anyone find a good place to eat, including a vegetarian.

Line Captain

If you guys hit up In N Out, I recommend getting your burger and fries Animal Style and maybe getting a Neapolitan shake.

As for real Southern California food, you gotta try a Mexican place, and not a chain like El Torito. Find a Mom and Pop taco shop and you'll be good to go.

And I really really do recommend Yelp for finding great eats, just put everything in order of highest reviews and you shouldn't be lead astray.

My plan is to hit the food trucks daily for lunch at least. (Though I've never had Roscoe's or In N Out...)
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    My plan is to hit the food trucks daily for lunch at least. (Though I've never had Roscoe's or In N Out...)
    Oh dude, you gotta do In and Out you don't know what you are missing. I'm making it a point to hit one up while I'm there. Then sending a picture to my wife like she did to me when I was deployed lol.
    Lego ISD "Avenger"
    "Don't under estimate the power of the Dark Side"

I wish there was an In-N-Out closer to the convention center (I think it's way up near Ball). It would make life easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Enzoko View Post
    I tried looking for that a while ago and couldn't find anything purely vegan. Best thing I could locate was a middle eastern place called Genie Den on Harbor near Lampson (that's far away, so you'll need a car). Between the GardenWalk area down to Orangewood/Harbor, all I could figure out is restaurants that serve vegetarian options (e.g. CPK, PF Changs, Fire + Ice, Subway...and if you're daring, Denny's or Taco Bell). What I also did was to look up the dining menus for the various hotels to try and find something (most of these places have cheese in the non-meat options, though).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345