Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Tickets

Celebration Anaheim: Tickets

Tickets for the big show are now on sale here. This includes 4-day and single day passes. Get your tickets early to avoid the price increase!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Hey guys gen fan here in the UK looking for a spare Master or Knight ticket to buy! Desperate!! email jedijonboy@hotmail.co.uk thanks!

I'll probably get them when my new CC (old one had fraud charges and closed) arrives this week. That being said, I may have two passes (assuming there is not a way to prevent just giving it to them) for sale in 2015.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    I'll probably get them when my new CC (old one had fraud charges and closed) arrives this week. That being said, I may have two passes (assuming there is not a way to prevent just giving it to them) for sale in 2015.
    do you mean VIP passes? willing to pay the money!

Quote Originally Posted by jedijonboy View Post
    do you mean VIP passes? willing to pay the money!
    No, just regular 4-day. I'll be selling for less than cost, if I sell them.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    No, just regular 4-day. I'll be selling for less than cost, if I sell them.
    Those should be fine to sell (unless they do the chip thing that they're doing at NYCC)
    "Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I'm here in Anaheim for the D23 convention (Disney). I was over at the convention center today and they (security) said that they have a maximum amount of tickets sold already for this Saturday. They said there are still tickets available for Friday and Sunday, but it looks like Friday might also sell out fast. That being said, I believe the CVII could also sell out prior to opening just like SDCC does. SOOOOOO maybe it would be wise to pre purchase tickets now. I know it's 20 months away, but do you not want to miss out on this fantastic event.

I managed two Jedi Knight badges this time around. The wife and I are happy to able to finally experience VIP for once. I hope to meet some of you in Anahiem!
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

dang tickets just keep getting more expensive lol was like 90 in 2005 understand that was quite a few years ago now but dam economy hasn't done crap lol
    ANDURIL FLAME OF THE WEST, now thats a name ive not heard in a long time...

Unfortunately, you have to Pay to Play.
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast