Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Tickets

It really is a VIP experience for sure.

I'm just a regular shmuck and bought my pedestrian 4 day pass this morning.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

They are mostly limited to the number of reserved seating they have for VIPs, otherwise they could sell a lot more tickets. They've never done any sneaky 2nd runs before and likely will not now.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Guys I have two regular four day passes for sale $225 for the pair. Pm if your interested. I have reference here, SWAN, and eBay.

Did some people cancel out on you Echo ?
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlex View Post
    Did some people cancel out on you Echo ?
    Yes, I got them for my Buddy and his wife that were having a little trouble with cost of the trip , Well now she is Expecting their third child in APRIL so .....

CVII Tickets Arrived

I received my 4 day passes in the mail today for my son and I. We fly in ONE MONTH from today. Doing Disneyland, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Santa Monica Pier, and other fun things before the Celebration and after.

CVII Passes came in today's mail. Ya-hoo!!!!!!
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Anyone have (or are waiting for delivery) an extra 4-day adult pass?

I'll order one on Friday if I have to, but I'd take one from someone here first.

My extra tickets are sold

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast