Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: VIP Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnLover View Post
    I did not get a VIP lanyard either. I didn't even know there was one.
    Just did a Google search to see what it looked like, meh. Pretty boring, I like all the other lanyards better.

It looked like there were alot more than 300 VIPS that day we all lined up for the JJ panel thursday morning

We were told only the Jedi Masters got VIP lanyards... Knights only got regular lanyards... when you read what we were supposed to get with the Knight package it never spoke about a VIP lanyard.

Quote Originally Posted by bf3000 View Post
    Any other VIPs not get a VIP lanyard? I was given the normal lanyard that was for sale in the store (not the Thinkgeek one that was free), but I saw people on EBay selling their Knight badges with a VIP lanyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin2Vader View Post
    We were told only the Jedi Masters got VIP lanyards... Knights only got regular lanyards... when you read what we were supposed to get with the Knight package it never spoke about a VIP lanyard.
    I had the Knight badge and they gave me a regular lanyard and a VIP lanyard the next day. Didn't seem like everyone was on the same page but I ain't complaining about free stuff.

it amazes me how many people were not on the same page. I talked to numerous knights who got into the digital stage, but when I called the liason to ask if i could get into the digital stage and said knights were getting in too, she said no they are not. I said ok and hung up.

The following was on the list of perks for Jedi Masters at Celebration Anaheim.

"And More Exclusive Benefits to be announced leading up to the Show (With new*Star Wars*movies in the works, there are surprises we can't reveal yet)"

Anyone got a clue what this was all about, cause I can't remember seeing or hearing anything about what this was referring to?

Looking for any VIP badges from c5 c6 & c7 thanks rob
    Coming Soon:
    The Comprehensive Guide to Kenner's Micro Collection
    Keep Checking Microrob.com for more info.

I would love to get a Jedi Master or Jedi Knight badge if anyone is willing to sell one. Thanks Rob
    Coming Soon:
    The Comprehensive Guide to Kenner's Micro Collection
    Keep Checking Microrob.com for more info.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627