Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Series (2013 - Present)

The Black Series (2013 - Present)

Any sightings or word on the 3 and 6inch lines hitting our shores?

I have the 6" figures in my bbts loot atm and looking at picking and choosing the 3 inch line when that hits.

We'll probably see TBS sometime in 2015 out here.
    You know we're treated like a third world country.
    Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_S View Post
    Even the refugees get more then us :p

But seriously, even when they hit I wonder what the Saga Legends line will be priced at since that's meant to be the affordable line? I suspect the black 3" to be roughly the same as it is now and maybe the 6" $25 or $30? Sigh, it would be great to see some new product on the shelves.

Hey Mike S, sorry to cross post, but I notice back in the SDCC Boba & Han Carbonite thread, you mentioned about getting that package "easily", were you being "sawcawstic"? Or did you really have a way of getting it, for a good price of course?

So mate, I was being Sawcawstic.

Hasbro's favorite pastime, is feeding the secondary scalper market.
    Just look at the SSDC Death Star going for $500.00 on eBay and now this Fett going as high as $300.00.
    It makes me mad, because that's money I would rather spend on Hasbro products and not fill the wallet, of some faceless Muppet on eBay.
    Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.

Prices will drop in time, unless your in some major rush to have it, it would be best to wait it out till it's selling at a reasonable price. If not Hasbro is releasing Boba in wave 2 and will find another way for the carbonite block to get released down the road. I wouldn't be paying much for it atm.

I too am looking forward to seeing this line hit the shelves also. I've seen nothing locally. Mike S, 2015 may be a little out though, I expect perhaps around November 2014, just in time for next Christmas. Be nice to see some exclusives from the line released as an Aussie edition.

Just a quick mention also (relocate if you like..) but I did notice today JB HIFI have the JB exclusive Star Wars steelbook sets (x2) available now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDad View Post
    Mike S, 2015 may be a little out though, I expect perhaps around November 2014, just in time for next Christmas.
    I was being cynical.

According to Hasbro AU, there is supposed to be a major Star Wars reset in September 2013.

I was being cynical.

According to Hasbro AU, there is supposed to be a major Star Wars reset in September 2013.
    At least that isn't long to wait. Would be great if all stores could clear out all the old stock completely before all the new stock arrives.

Pffft, I couldn't be bothered waiting for them to pull their fingers out.
    Target are charging $19.00 for a single action figure - that is a flipping heresy of megalithic proportions.
    I am sure once the 6" figures hit, they're going to be about $50.00 a pop.

Screw that. I am waiting for my BBTS order to ship. With shipping, everything I've ordered works out to a reasonable $16.00 each.
    And that's with Collector Grade included.

Australian Retail can go kiss the rear end of a Bantha. I'm sending my coin to the USA and happy to do so.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast