Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Series (2013 - Present)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_S View Post
    Pffft, I couldn't be bothered waiting for them to pull their fingers out.
    Target are charging $19.00 for a single action figure - that is a flipping heresy of megalithic proportions.
    I am sure once the 6" figures hit, they're going to be about $50.00 a pop.

Screw that. I am waiting for my BBTS order to ship. With shipping, everything I've ordered works out to a reasonable $16.00 each.
    And that's with Collector Grade included.

Australian Retail can go kiss the rear end of a Bantha. I'm sending my coin to the USA and happy to do so.
    I always get Target to price match another store, never had much of a problem to get them to mark the figures down to around $12 a piece so I can't complain

I get most of my items through BBTS, I build up a loot and then have it all shipped in one go, shipping works out way cheaper that way so I'll probably wait till have 3 or 4 waves released before I get everything shipped.

Right you are, both..
    The only place selling them in Australia atm, that i can find, is an eBay seller from Victoria, asking - hold onto your hat Mike - $50.00 each!!
    I like the ideas you both have put forward.

Thanks!

EDIT: Referring to the 6" figures
    Last edited by DarthDad; 08-09-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDad View Post
    Right you are, both..
    The only place selling them in Australia atm, that i can find, is an eBay seller from Victoria, asking - hold onto your hat Mike - $50.00 each!!

Thanks!

Already have mine bought and all up never worked out to be 50$ a piece. Not even Neca is that expensive :p

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDad View Post
    Right you are, both..

Thanks!

Saw that one too. Guy couldn't even bother to take his own photos or chuck in free shipping.

For shame.

EDIT: Asked popcultcha whether they were going to stock these, don't think the employee had even heard of them until then :L
    Last edited by NIGELTHORNBERRY; 08-19-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Pffft, I couldn't be bothered waiting for them to pull their fingers out.
    Target are charging $19.00 for a single action figure - that is a flipping heresy of megalithic proportions.
    I am sure once the 6" figures hit, they're going to be about $50.00 a pop.

Screw that. I am waiting for my BBTS order to ship. With shipping, everything I've ordered works out to a reasonable $16.00 each.
    And that's with Collector Grade included.

Australian Retail can go kiss the rear end of a Bantha. I'm sending my coin to the USA and happy to do so.
    ...what the?
    ($80figs+$31shipping)/4
    $27.75
    what kind of voodoo are you on about
    Pretty New to this whole shin dig, curious as to where Australian's get their star wars. Mainly of the 6" black variety.
    thanks!

I spent more than $80 on figures.

Total with shipping $423.91

26 pieces divided by $423.91 = $16.30

Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

Woah, what an impressive haul there Mike.

I'm not going to bother getting the Mission Series and Legends stuff or the 12 inch Obi Wan but I'll get all the Black Series stuff and probably that 12 inch Vader for my desk at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon_Gunner View Post
    Woah, what an impressive haul there Mike.

I'm not going to bother getting the Mission Series and Legends stuff or the 12 inch Obi Wan but I'll get all the Black Series stuff and probably that 12 inch Vader for my desk at work.
    You put toys at your desk at work!?! ... and not have people laugh at you? The only place I worked at before which I saw people getting away with this, and wasn't into SW back then, was Coles Myer HQ and the ATO! Already, I have the geek label by putting a couple of pictures of Boba.
    Last edited by ESBbobafett; 08-20-2013 at 10:53 PM.

haha, that's the same logic I used when I bought two similar figures, one for $50 and the other for $10. I told myself "It's more like $30" each. ;}
    Pretty New to this whole shin dig, curious as to where Australian's get their star wars. Mainly of the 6" black variety.
    thanks!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast