Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion

The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion

Okay....here we go.

This will keep the comic book discussion out of the AMC's The Walking Dead thread.

Who else is ready for ............

ALL OUT WAR
    Last edited by DarthBeek; 07-23-2013 at 09:06 PM.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

THANK YOU! i hate going in to see if there are updates on the show and people are just talking about the comics which i dnt care about.

Okay, I'll bite. I'm hoping that at some point, we get back to this being about how they're dealing with the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse. There have been virtually zero zombies for many months now. While I understand it is also about how society devolves, watching people fight other people is something that I can get a lot of other places. I read this book for zombies Having said that, still love it.

I'm anxious to see what the aftermath will be following AOW.

I don't see Hilltop & the Kingdom surviving a major battle. Which is exciting since whatever survivors remain will surely be on the run.

Any guesses on major deaths during this arc?

Could Andrea or Michonne's time to depart occur???

Quote Originally Posted by E_CHU_TA View Post
    THANK YOU! i hate going in to see if there are updates on the show and people are just talking about the comics which i dnt care about.
    Well....problem solved. But I tell ya, you're missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    Well....problem solved. But I tell ya, you're missing out.
    i dont mean for it to sound offensive or anything. i believe you, im sure its amazing. but i dont read comics or books i just dont enjoy reading like i use to its too time consuming for me. and since the books and show arent exactly the same it was sort of frustrating hearing things that could be spoilers.
    Last edited by E_CHU_TA; 07-24-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by E_CHU_TA View Post
    i dont mean for it to sound offensive or anything. i believe you, im sure its amazing. but i dont read comics or books i just dont enjoy reading like i use to its too time consuming for me. and since the books and show arent exactly the same it was sort of frustrating hearing things that could be spoilers.
    I'm not into comics either but I finally made an exception for TWD. It's VERY good, some of the best comic narrative I've ever read (I used to follow them a lot more).

Complete your life and go pick up a few omnibuses. You seriously will not regret it.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Finally someone talks about the comics. I don't follow this series, but everywhere I go it's like no one knows the book is out. Although I guess you guys have also talked about it in the TV thread, anywho just want to voice my frustration(?).
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

As shown in the other thread - my AOW promo poster!

Thanks Beek for starting this up! Now, to read 110-112 tonight and post my thoughts!
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast