Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Can you guys agree on this, im going to order these figures as soon as theyre available :p

the only two figures i would be interested from wave one is the white walker and the hound, but the paint on the hound is too poor. Looks like a figure from a totally different toy line to be honest.

So I found all of the new wave at my B&N this morning.

Only one Robb and Brienne.....

They looked good, but ultimately decided to pass.

But damn, what is up with Arya? That face......yikes.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Compared to the face on Slave Leia, Arya's is 10/10.

Have picked up series 1 of these guys but haven't opened them up yet. Have got a Game of Thrones shelf though!

^

Didn't know The Hound bust was released. And that Dany.....cross eyed?
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    ^

Didn't know The Hound bust was released. And that Dany.....cross eyed?
    The Hound bust is pretty impressive...Dany, less so. She'll have to do until the threezero stuff is released.

Quote Originally Posted by solid_strider View Post
    I saw the Hound at a Walgreens marked down to $3.25 a few weeks ago but passed as I was there to buy Lego CMF minifigs and I kind of regretted leaving him behind. Then I saw him again along with Jon, Dany and Tyrion at another Walgreens for $4.50 a pop with multiples of each except for Jon. The paint apps on the faces weren't the greatest, but I picked up the better of the two Hounds that were there. I'll probably skip the line, but I really like his helmet. I might get Brienne so he can be "killed by a woman".
    I guess I don't understand walgreens pricing the stores I just hit today are still at full price for $16.99

I just opened my GOT wave 2 Jamie Lannister figure and the arm joints were very tight and the left arm accidentally broke off just fyi for all those loose collectors out there. Also, the Arya figure joints are not too bad but the Robb Stark joints are similar to Jamie figure. Just be careful when u loosen the joints for poses. I purchased these figures from barnes and noble.com. Just fyi

Quote Originally Posted by SaveALemming View Post
    I didn't see if anyone has mentioned this yet, but y'all have seen the Funko collector endcaps at Targets right? I noticed today that the Tyrions my local Target had on their shelf were the exclusive one with the (very faint) battle scar and helmet. Like I said, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned or not but if anyone's looking for him, check Targets!
    Hey, just curious where these endcaps actually are in Targets - I've looked in mine and can't find any GOT figures anywhere, though I've focused my search in the toy/action figure section. Are these endcaps near the trading cards section?! Thanks in advance for any info. on this. I will also look more carefully for these when I next go to Target.

Quote Originally Posted by fettman View Post
    I just opened my GOT wave 2 Jamie Lannister figure and the arm joints were very tight and the left arm accidentally broke off just fyi for all those loose collectors out there. Also, the Arya figure joints are not too bad but the Robb Stark joints are similar to Jamie figure. Just be careful when u loosen the joints for poses. I purchased these figures from barnes and noble.com. Just fyi
    Good to know - Thanks. I hope these figures aren't as cheaply made as McFarlane Toys figures were back in the day; though most of them looked great, it seemed that once you took certain ones out of the package if you looked at them wrong they would break...
    Last edited by ThallJoben; 10-31-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Hey, just curious where these endcaps actually are in Targets - I've looked in mine and can't find any GOT figures anywhere, though I've focused my search in the toy/action figure section. Are these endcaps near the trading cards section?! Thanks in advance for any info. on this. I will also look more carefully for these when I next go to Target.
    I find them right next to the board games.

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast