Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Wow those pics of the funko figs look great! Makes me want to get the series!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    The Dark Horse items BLOW AWAY those Funko figures.

I may go ahead and jump aboard the mini statues.....just googled the wave hitting in April. Looks sweet.
    Well damn. Just took the link provided above and these 6" look pretty slick in hand. Hmmmmm......what to do? What to do?

I love me some Game Of Thrones, that much is so.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Love the show, but no interest in these. BUT, the official pics look very good. Esp for a new company. Will be waiting to see in hand pics for the nest impression. What excites me I the other licences they hold. I do prefer smaller scale, but if this size is the only way to get certain characters, so be it.

Correction: just got back a B&N store and they have these in stock, but they aren't permitted to stock them until Saturday the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by commandernarra View Post
    Love the show, but no interest in these. BUT, the official pics look very good. Esp for a new company. Will be waiting to see in hand pics for the nest impression. What excites me I the other licences they hold. I do prefer smaller scale, but if this size is the only way to get certain characters, so be it.
    There are a bunch of in hand pics on the Funko forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub View Post
    Correction: just got back a B&N store and they have these in stock, but they aren't permitted to stock them until Saturday the 15th.
    I just made a run to our B&N, and same thing. Almost had the guy convinced to pull them from the backroom. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    I just made a run to our B&N, and same thing. Almost had the guy convinced to pull them from the backroom. Ha!
    Saturday morning trip it is!

They have sold out of all but Khaleesi on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub View Post
    Saturday morning trip it is!

They have sold out of all but Khaleesi on their site.
    I wonder if any other collectors will be at my store...hmmmm.

Really like the looks of the packaging too. I'm sure Toy Fair will have plenty to showcase!

And such a great assortment for Wave One. Wow.

Now these are more like it! Was so disappointed with the mini statues but now that we're getting actual figures I'm hyped, even if the likeness is kinda iffy on some of them.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

Well...take a look at this. I decided to return to my store this morning and try my luck again. Whereas the gentleman last night wouldn't budge, the young gal working customer service hooked me up!

What is it the kids say...."boom"?

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast