Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Life-Size Jumbo Vintage Kenner Stormtrooper Statue

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorJeff View Post
    Interesting - I didn't think they ever got made and released. EmperorJeff - did you actually place an order, or did you obtain it some other way - meaning, purchasing the convention display model?

Quote Originally Posted by gijigsaw View Post
    Interesting - I didn't think they ever got made and released. EmperorJeff - did you actually place an order, or did you obtain it some other way - meaning, purchasing the convention display model?
    He mentioned joining the...." guild solely for the discount on him "
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Quote Originally Posted by gijigsaw View Post
    Yup, I placed an order through GG

Damn, that's a sweet looking Artoo! At a better price point I'd love one, but I can't justify that price at all.
    "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended.

That looks beautiful!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

I initially hoped these supersized Kenner figures (which seemed very overpriced), would not sell well and get deeply discounted in the future. Clearly that didn't happen. Still cool that they got made.

I'll admit that I was shocked when R2 ended up costing more than the earlier figures, but how much did people expect these to cost? Sideshow's lifesize Yoda is $2,499, K-2SO is $8,900, their R2 is $7,450. That's way more than Gentle Giant's (as well they should as they are way more detailed and are life like replicas), however if you are talking life size pieces, they are going to be pricy regardless.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324